Wednesday, October 12, 2005

to jump or not to jump...?

What is in the future?
It lies in ur own hands
If u choose 2 go 4 a de-tour,
The story never ends.

Some say we should leave it all 2 God,
N put all problems up on the shelf.
But then they jz simply 4got
That He helps those who help themselves.

There r times we hv 2 take the risk,
But I’m jz stuck in d past.
Sometimes we gotta b brave enuf 2 jump off the cliff,
That I’ll never know how long it’ll last.

Though I saw it coming,
N I cud hv put a stop to it,
But I jz allowed it to keep rolling
Without feeling regretful, not any bit.

Sometimes it jz seems all wrong,
Sometimes it feels so nice.
N we know it all along,
That the feeling won’t suffice.

How can I face the thoughts,
That keep rushing in my mind?
Looking at the thing u bought
Thinking maybe u’re jz too kind…

Those words “I’ll wait” Gives me more pressure,
It’s like I’m treating u like an unattended fart,
But I’m actually treating u as a treasure.
Someone very very close to my heart.

‘What on earth r u blogging?!’
That- must b wat u’re asking
Obviously I’m jz crapping
While my friends beside me sleeping.

My maths teacher jz goes on n on
This class never seems to end.
On my text book, my head shall rest upon
While everyone’s sleepy n that we cant pretend.

The end

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno wut to say now... as i read ur written feelings...my heart felt pain...did i do smt wrong?

Yes...leaving everything to Him can be a reason...it can also be an excuse...but in the end...His will will be done...

Through all the things im going through...i cant get u off my mind... all i can think of is u... though i noe its gonna be very hard 4 the both of us...but is this feeling of love worth keeping, worth treasuring?

theres noone else i rather be than with u but i cant... my heart yearn for u but i cant... there r so many things i want to share with u but i cant... more love to give... want u to know how much i care bout u...but i cant...

ok...im going in circles again... searching for words... but I just dunno wut to say...

plz delete this if u dun feel like reading a comment of an anonymous person...

but this anonymous person will always be there 4 u... mind n body... heart n soul... thought and prayer...

Anonymous said...

Jez! Great poem! Love the last part on the Maths class... Thought I don't know who you are, anonymous, but yor comment sure did help a lot. It's very encouraging!