Tuesday, April 04, 2006

did u know

For a few nites in a row, I’ve been sleeping at 2 or 3am in the morning just to do my assignments. And on Saturday nite, I stayed on till 6am to get one done!!! Cant believe I did that. Well, actually it was 5am, but we had day light saving so I had one hour extra! Heehee, God answered my prayer for giving me more than 24hours in a day!!!
Anywayz, enuf bout the dumb asses that spoiled my beauty sleeps, I shall blog bout stuff that I’ve missed. Thru out that whole week, I’ve learnt so many things n I regret not writing it down.
1. thru the research for my essay, I found out that Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the name of a Welsh village!!! Aint that cool! I dun even know where welsh is!!!

2. one day I was having a coffee break with mandy and samuel in Gloria jeans, n we were talking bout our ex-es, then samuel told us his ex gfs’ names. It was stella and grace.
Not end of story yet.
Suddenly mandy burst out laughing, n I was like, wat has coffee done to this girl now??? Then she said grace is her mom’s name, and stella is my mom’s name!!! how cool is that?!

3. last Sunday I went for the nite service with mandy, n I met this guy who was like… perfect! Serious… good looking, friendly, talented (he played the drums and sang at the same time during the service!!!), perfect body, smart, kind… u name it! Oh ya, n he jz got married!!! He looks like Ken (Barbie’s man). I cant believe that there’s a ‘perfect’ man on earth!!!

4. for parties here in aus, it’s a custom to ask ur guests to bring food. N I went to this party where I had to bring my own meat for bbq. So I tot its like bring n share, so I brought sausages. Mana tau… u bring wat u wanna eat! So mandy n I ate the sausages we brought… something learnt….

Actually there’s more than this, but I think I wanna catch up on my sleep… I miss being lazy….
so... ~over & out~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... that's funny about your mom's and mandy's mom's name...

perfect guy eh? hehe...

well, the info bout the party thingy is really handy and i'll take note on that...

take care ok? get some sleep also... dun wanna reach adelaide and see a panda-eyed jez!!! :P

Timo said...

wah perfect guy i see!

okay ..*push up..do chin up to get muscles..* ..* stretch to grow taller * ... * goes for intensive piano, saxophone and drum lessons * ..

haha...
Hmm..perfect guy ..okay...am almost getting there! ..eheh

jezamine said...

i've got my sleep back d, thx!

and tim, i dun think there's a perfect guy la, sure got some flaws here n there. so dun worry, u're special in ur own ways, ahaha. but if u can find a way to stretch urself, lemme know ya! i wanna try too! n if u're considering piano, saxaphone n drum, i'll support u all the way!!! (not financially )

JosH said...

Hey Jez...Better not sleep too late..Haihhh..I know how you feel..I got loads of homework and assignments to do now also..

Hmmm, Just wondering..How can you play the drums and sing at the same time??Isn't the drums a bit too loud?

jezamine said...

well shua, someone invented the microphone, wire and a mic stand....
i was shocked when i saw him do that too, but he did!!! sumore he can sing in parts! chun man....

Anonymous said...

wa~ now that's super chun! take care ok jez? later go adelaide see you can't recognize you... =P

dun worry... everyone sure got those days when they dun even sleep the whole day... -_-"

I am Marcuz said...

u know what i think...

2 things...

i dont believe that there's a perfect guy in this world. There is NO perfect girls also. But there is a perfect couple... maybe more. Where both inperfect couple fills in each other's weaknesses. The perfect couple.

2nd thing...

im not suppose to be online...

hehe... bluek

nites...