Thursday, September 14, 2006

hum 2 3 4

My best friend, hum jo-shua, turned 19 last week. And also with 3 of my other high skool buddies: teo chun leng, lee kim yang, & ooi khai shang.
However, I’d like to dedicate this post to my dearest boobie, shua.

[my boos...aka, my boobies.] (i'm not that short ok... i was half kneeling)

This feller waxed my right arm in form 3, copied my sejarah notes, let me copy his kimia graphs, and made me look horridly short whenever I stand next to him. Other than that, he’s the best buddy anyone can ever ask for!
I think this is my 7th year knowing this guy and its such a privilege to hv a smart ass in the team of more smart asses! Hahah …but he’s basically the smart one among the smart ppl. Though his smartness is not infectious but his lameness is. I do not hv to elaborate on that.
[movie marathon at my place]

High skool years were such great times cuz shua was there to keep everything going. hehe… prefects, skool, kasturi, group study, basketball (only a few times =p), driving test, movie marathons, sleep overs (on benches), MV moments, concerts, mamaks….

Happy belated bday, shua! And thanks for being such a good friend all these years…


3 comments:

Timo said...

Yer so niceeee...

I miss my kawan baik's too! =(

JosH said...

Waaa Jezz!!! So nice!!!..

I'm so touched!!!

haha..you know horr..I feel really lucky to have you as my very good friend lohh....I really mean it!!!

A very sincere Thanks for a very nice post!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey josh! happy belated birhday to you too! sooooooo late man... >_<

as a treat... *hugs*