I remember I used t go thru this phase when I’d freak out whenever I walk pass a light/lamp/bulb and it fuses. Last year I remember fusing about 3 to 4 lights when I walked pass it. And a few times the lights just went off when I’m near it, and then came back on again whenever I walk away. I thought I had super power. I guess it was just coincidence or mere ‘mou liu’ness and over sensitivity.
I also thought I was jinxed with this curse that whenever I touch techy gadgets, they’ll fail me and play dead. It happened to my mobile phone, computer, mp3, laptop… and sometimes even the TV remote control. I wasn’t superstitious… I was just a furious girl who can’t use gadgets… now something is wrong with my mp3. when I play live music, it is as if the crowd cheering for the band is having a synchronized hick up going on. And it is as if the Jazz genre changed its style to staccato beats though out the whole song… darn…well, bottom line is… me and gadgets are like ‘itchy and scratchy’ from The Simpsons, trying to kill each other but no one dies at the end. But this time, I don’t think I’m being too sensitive on this particular issue. Remember I told u about me seeing
| |
1 comment:
freaky...
you're the super-light/lamp/bulb-on-off-girl.. woah... i am humbled by your online presence..
hehe. muaxx~
Post a Comment