Monday, March 26, 2007

6 weird things about Jez

B4 I start, I’d wanna say that the person who started this tag thing is much much weirder than every one who got tagged.

I hope I’ll still be accepted by the society after I reveal my weirdness…

1: sneezing
I sneeze 3 times when I’m healthy, and once when I’m sick. This happens every time, and its quite accurate. No kidding… I know when I’m falling sick cuz I’d b sneezing once instead of trice. Ppl mite get tired of saying ‘bless u!’ 3 times, but hey, at least I’m healthy.

2: power naps
I tend to hv the ability to jz sleep whenever I want to. Though I wish I had the ability to keep myself awake whenever I want to. I used to get 10 mins break in classes, and I’d jz *snap* sleep for about 8 mins, then *snap* wake up then feel extra fresh, ready for the next half of class with 2 mins more to spare.

3: gross comments
Well, I’m not that good in MAKING gross comments, but I can tahan (stand) gross comments when I’m eating. Talking about poo and blood and puke wont really affect the temporal infatuation I have with my food. Maybe those comments weren’t gross enuf… if u get the chance to do so next time, try me

4: lyrics
I can remember lyrics of song even if I’ve jz listened to it for the 1st time. I’m not seriously good at it, but I think if I practice and make this a serious hobby, I think I can go quite far. This only applies to lyrics unfortunately. For a girl, I’m pretty bad in remembering dates of important stuff… I get someone else to remember for me (hehee… u know who u r *winks*) How I wish sejarah notes were put in songs…

5: coffee
[Pls do not use this to harm me.] I fall asleep when I drink coffee. Its not the backfired effect of caffeine… cuz it never happens when I drink tea, and tea has higher levels of caffeine (I think). I dunno why, but I can jz knock out after drinking latte even after I jz slept for a long time. Sad case… I’ve ntg to help me stay awake but constant dosage of fresh lame jokes that impresses my high level of lamerosity.

6: corks and tix
I have a thing for things... I dunno why, I dunno for what, and I dunno how come… but I jz like collecting rubbish. I mean not literally the disposables that’ll rot and stink. But stuff like corks, bus tickets (Adelaide ones), movie stubs, postcards, branded clothing tags, sewing kits from hotels etc. I know…. I’m weird… but hey! U asked for it =p

Thank goodness there’s only 6… or else this cud go on and on and people around me wud stay away from me…

I’m tagging: Joshua hum, Elizabeth lau, Sandra wong, Christina, Esther goh, and whoever who wants to be tagged.

See… told u… the one who created this tag thing is way weirder. Blame the founder.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

er..was tat me? but i'll do it anyway...coz its cute...hehehe

jezamine said...

yeap its u, heehee.. sorry i cant remember ur sir name =p

GraceL said...

So if you start singing about important dates, could you remember them as song lyrics? ;)

Anonymous said...

WEIRDO JEZ!!!

Timo said...

It's okay..

I love my lil' weirdo jez..hee :D

HobbiT said...

A cup of coffee has more caffeine than a cup of tea. But a pound of tea has more caffeine than a pound of coffee. Coz you can make more cups of tea with one pound than you can with a pound of coffee. So it depends on the amount you're using. =) And yeah, you're slightly weirder than me. Hehehehe... =p