The picture of the fan and ceiling still vivid in my thoughts, with the smell of the covers and the room that makes me feel at home.
How I wish those movies will never end though they weren’t exactly the best shows to watch.
What can I say when everything in my mind is being carefully read by his?
Where else would I wanna be when I’m so securely tucked in the arms of the one who loves me and at the same time being smiled upon from above by the one who made me?
Who else would I want to spend those lovely days if it wasn’t with the one I love….
When would those laptop-movie Sundays and rides home to cheras be my weekly event once again?
But…. Why should I ask when I know that each passing day is a day closer to the time we can see each other again =)
Love ya, Timothy~

1 comment:
Love you too, jez!
subang to cheras rides are coming soon! :D
And same goes for laptop-movie sundays! :)
Post a Comment