Monday, February 16, 2009

CatCake

I made a cake. I didnt just make an ordinary cake... I made a cat cake.

Yes sir ree... a CAT cake.

‘Twas the coming day to celebrate the birth of Huey Chi
That we decided to do something to make her happy
Dressing up as Star Wars characters r too hard, for goodness sake
We shall just bake her a huge CatCake!

That's mandy doing her 'thang'~
she's just so good at this...

We also made little kittens for the huge cat face.
(Those edges are their ears, mind you... they're not angry possums.)
((spot the outcast pig))

Yummm... I think it was super duper sweet cuz of the icing, but I found more joy in looking at my achievement other than eating it.

Miss doing stuff with mandy... wish I could still hang out with her... Canberra is just too far away!

4 comments:

Timo said...

Woooo..i mean....meeoww meeeoow moeeowww!

Hehe..the one at the bottom right (green and red eyes) ..looks like it had a lil' bit too much to drink the previous night..ahha :D

jezamine said...

hahah.. i think so too...

GraceL said...

Oh my gosh... The cat and kitten cakes are sooooo cute!!

They look too good to eat! Heh :)

Heidi said...

Eep!

I wanna cat cake toooooooo! xD

Looks so cute!!! :3