Friday, April 24, 2009

I saw the geek in the pink

Very few of you would know that I really really like Jason Mraz. Well, not much of the person himself but his style of music and his word play in lyrics. Love the funkiness and groove.

Many of you would know that I have not been employed since I graduated and have been pretty tight on the $pending lately. And many of you may also have known that Jason Mraz made Adelaide one of his stops for his world tour; and yes... I dreaded the fact that JM was so close yet so far. 

...and most of you know that I have this super awesome boyfriend who loves me so much that he gave me the chance to not live like a poor jobless person who is stripped off the opportunity to even think about having some true concert experience of her favourite singer. 

So he surprised me with an advanced birthday gift...
Wooohooo!!! Tim did not just bought the tickets just like that. He made sure someone I know is going for the concert too cuz he didn’t want me to go alone. 

So yeah, I went with a bunch of friends who I didn’t know liked Jason Mraz as much as I do too (just that I’m the cheapo fan who did not buy the t-shirt or his CDs). 

Though I really enjoyed the concert which had Missy Higgins performing as well, and JM & his band was super entertaining, I wished the person who bought my ticket was there with me too. 
Things to do while I’m alive:
#22: See Jason Mraz live in person—Checked

Thing to do now:
Get a job-- Pending 

1 comment:

Timo said...

Wish I could be there too !

Maybe Jason Mraz will visit Perth next year? Haha..but does it really matter if it's him? :D