I’m not a big fan of politics. Especially really messed-up ones. If you start a conversation with me about the government, or any related system, I’d most probably zone out to think about my upcoming meal, or would listen to what’s being discussed so that I can use it for my next unfortunate encounter with a political conversation.
Now, that used to be my indifferent attitude towards something I should pay more attention to. These days being back here in a land that’s bound by its muffled ways, I’ve begun to have this (sad but true) hatred towards the cruel world of politics in Malaysia. Not because it has suddenly harmed me in any way. It’s always been there, the problems, the bad guys, and the complaining citizens. But I dislike the idea of it lately because it is making my best friend cry. I don’t like that. Not at all.
I wish I could find a gang and beat up the situation out of its snare. I would stare deep into the beat-up condition, stick my tongue out, and warn it to stay away from my friend and stop bullying people who have such a big heart for the betterment of the future. Go away and stop all this nonsense will ya?!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment