Saturday, October 08, 2005

college day

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged… not my fault. I was drowning in the assignments-due week. ‘m now on my way back home in ms sucy’s car. Yeap, I’m cool, blogging in a moving car! Muahaha. Ok, to catch up, I’ll briefly record wat happened lately.
Well, that INTI is a very patriotic institution, or shud I say it tries to make the students feel patriotic for the college. On the 1st of oct, INTI declared it COLLEGE DAY. So in conjunction to that, Joshua came over, heehee. He came over at fri nite. We literally spent the whole nite at block E ground floor, watching Kill Bill 1 & 2, n another perverted show, n chatted till we fell asleep on the benches. Wasn’t easy for the both of them (horny n shua), but I was pretty comfortable with the pillow n blanket, hahaha. Woke up when the sun was beaming in through the window, n maybe cuz I was a little hungry then. Feeling satisfied, the 3 of us packed n got ready for coll day. The road in front of the hostel blocks was flooded with ppl under the long stretch of canopy build-up. CF was selling spaghetti n garlic bread, n we tried most of the interesting junks then (hotdog with Waikiki mock tail from metropolitan coll, burnt mushroom soup from ultimate Frisbee club, candy floss , coconut drink, crêpe… ) after that we played some games from horny’s laptop n then left for kl. Basically our plan to have pizza for lunch failed, … they wanted to call pizza hut to ask them to dilliver us to them! Hahah, whacky plan…but overall I had a great time with my boobies.
There are a lot of unspoken words to explain the day… looking forward to days like these to come my way! Muahahah *sinister laugh –music fades off…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakakakaka~ so you lot spent the nite on fri and then wake up on sat morn to a fresh College Day? no wonder you say the three of you are at block E the whole time...

ouch~ sleeping on the bench... hard... >_< glad you all had a great time! mostly i just buy stuffs and ate, buy my bro's bday present...

sorry didn't get to see joshua, or should i say, SHUA!!! ^^

~peace~

I am Marcuz said...

haha....it was a great day... im sure we'll have many more of college days (by ourselves) in the future..hehe...

ok...go study.... got exam rite...

take care of ur health too...

God Bless!