I was walking,
Walking on a path…
It started vaguely,
But the experience was ever so clear, so vivid
I came across amazing places, met interesting ppl…
I also came across trenches, obstacles n drains…
There were times when I ran/flew freely like a bird
N times when I fell hard n cried.
I was contented for a moment of time
Just following the path –high up the mountains n down valleys below
Until I saw
I saw the path was beginning to fade in front of me.
Being as patient as I am
I waited
All I wanted to know was how the road will turn out 2 b
As I walked on… I got confused
I was lost, cuz I couldn’t c the road no more.
I could only hear voices
Supporting n cheering for me
I knew I had to make a decision
Just that there weren’t any choices b4 me
I didn’t know where to go
So I stayed n waited sumore…
The wait was painful n long suffering
But I was grateful to hv ppl by my side
Pulling me through
N now
I finally see the road ahead.
A closure--
“u noe sumthin like when u're on a great journey n when de journey ends, it still holds de memory but there's no more road 2 journey on, sumthin like a closure”
So this is where it ends
Jz like that, so simple, so gentle
It ends…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the end of simething is the beginning of another. i believe it will be brighter n better than the last... keep ur chin up, look at the sky... n fly again... u bird...
nice poem jez... you could really write... it's very inspiring and encouraging... keep goin gurl!!! fly high...
~peace out~
Girl...awesome poetry.. :)
Feeling down again :( ? Or did you recall your life's journey up to date and remembered things that made you sad? :'(
Whatever it is, the fact that you are here, that God has pulled you through life's many obstacles, that you're still smilling...shows that you have what it takes, you can do it, you go girl!!!
Like Marc said...spread your wings and fly high ;)
Love you girl!
*hugs and kisses*
Post a Comment