Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I was wrong

I was wrong…. I shouldn’t hv expected things to be that bad. With a God so great n mighty, I shouldn’t even b experiencing the slightest bit of boredom. And by complaining, I hv given in to my weaker self… which is bad. I said it myself, “complaint is the language of the weak” n I shall not b weak, especially during the hard times.
I thought I would b a depressed gurl for the entire week cuz most of my friends are back in their home town, n I’ll b here alone with books n pass year questions. Well, it surely makes my life easier that I still hv some friends here that’ll keep me company. Last nite, I thought I’d b stuck in my room with dinner in a CFC box, without F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for entertainment. But guess what… God sent me 3 huge sized angels! Who took me for dinner at AK(out of grounds of inti coll) made me laugh n loosen up, then took me out again to this all-time famous wan ton mee shop which opens at 1am. Oh ya, they also took me to grand union, aka garden mart, aka the only big retail store that looks like any supermarket in kl. Alwyn, Ken, and Sunny came to pick me up, n I ate nasi pataya over some pure lame jokes. Din know sunny cud b so lame as well, hehe. Had a look see at garden mart, then went back to study some law, then went out again with the 3 big guys for the ultimate supper! The shop / road side stall was quite rundown, but the food was good n the place was so… homey. I learnt a lot from their conversation last nite. Though it was in hakka, but I managed to catch some good stuff about being a responsible Christian. Came back at 3, n woke up at 9 this morning. So wat say u? God is awesome rite? I underestimated his power of providing for his children. So I was wrong.

3 comments:

I am Marcuz said...

wah... yer... u think the 1am wanton can like da pau till 10 am the next morning??? hehe...

so nice...got 3 big angels with u... haha...

well...yup... at least ur not alone n ur enjoying ur time there... haha...

God is Great!!!

take care...

God Bless ya (i noe He did n will do)

Anonymous said...

lucky gurl! enjoyed eh? 3 big angels... =P

finally you get the wanton mee! hehe~ dun worry i'll be back soon... hope so... ekekeke~ yk?

Justin Wong said...

Hey, I have only just discovered your blog. You do remember me don't you? How have you been doing? Long time no chat. Maybe we can catch up someday. Gosh, this sounds like some friendster testi.. lolx.. take care!