Wednesday, November 30, 2005

skool-time journal found

As I was ‘packing’ my room today, I found this dusty journal by the edge of my cupboard, being wedged between files n more files. “Chan Yee Ai, Jezamine; Journal; 4sc1” was written in bold on the front page.
I never knew I could write back then! Haha, seriously. This was an ‘official’ journal that we had to hand in every week to Pn. Ng, n it was always a bane for us when we also had other skool work to chew on. Anywayz, I read my work, n saw a few “Good” as remarks from my English teacher, heehee. The 1st was about my new year’s resolution, next was about Chinese new year celebrations (pssst... notice how many weeks I skipped =þ)
I particularly liked this one with the title “if only I could…”. I wrote that if only I could hv the ability to read minds. To know when or when not to do something…. And I also said how nice it’ll b if I could know wat other think about me, n to know wat I wanna know n to know who heidi’s crush is… (yeap, that was wat I wrote) hahaha, imagine how ‘bat’ I was…
There were more cool stuff that I jz cant believe I actually wrote n handed it in to Pn. Ng. I think I’ll slip this journal back where I found it, wedged between files n more files. Until maybe 30 years from now I’d read it again, n I’ll see wat kind of a girl I was when I was in 4sc1.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! finally u start blogging again! i thought u went missing... change back yor template liao so no worries... next time only play with it ok? if u want ne changes jz leave yor comments... take care n have fun!

miss u n god bless...

I am Marcuz said...

haha...yay...i can be a commentator again in this blog.

i never knew journals or dairies or this kinda ntg-alse-to-do stuff could be of such use... hehe...

come to think of it... when we're old and all dried up... sagging (guys and girls alike)... hehe... i'll spen my old days on the internet... readin... all the blogs i can read...

take care...

God bless!

I am Marcuz said...

btw... liz... u changed ur name isit???

jezamine said...

yea, started blogging again, n will try to continue on though i'm having a super bz but fun-filled holiday. n marcuz, thats her nick name all along lar...