One thing every (or most) students will experience is the encounter of the almighty paper-cut. The pen is mightier than a sword = the paper is mightier than a chainsaw. Hhaha, well, not exactly….
I dunno y I just have countless paper cuts these days, and it’s irritating me! The weather is getting cold, so we use hot water to wash hands n face, and when hot water touches the cuts, it hurts really badly. It’s like an ant that bites ur finger n it never lets go. It’s so annoying…
Furthermore, I had nasi lemak for dinner ydy! Haha, ntg to do with paper cut? It has ALL to do with paper cut… I ate it with my fingers to get the feel of eating nasi lemak in Malaysia. So when the rendang and curry had contact with my tiny wound, it didn’t let me enjoy my fattened rice as much as I shud.
Speaking of which, I have a small piece of rattan in my finger! I was taking the bamboo thingy (neh, those round thingies they use to steam char siew pau the old fashion way) from the top shelve, and I accidentally dropped it, n one small broken part of the bamboo thingy poked into my finger n now the remaining is left there… I can’t seem to get it out! Tweezers, nail clippers, scissors, char siew pau… all can’t work. (I tried to eat the pau to make myself happier and get my mind off the piece of foreign object in my flesh). Reminds me of the black thing that ended up in horny’s arm. Hahah, I wonder if its still there….
Well, just wanna wish all victims of paper cuts and things-get-stuck-in-their-flesh-incidents to smile n carry on with life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Owh...Poor poor Jez..Eh..Won't you feel that stinging sensation when you eat with your fingers? I think the wound can feel the "lat-ness" of the sambal from the nasi lemak? Hehe :P
yeap, was great having the chance to eat with hands though it was not that great cuz of the stinging feeling
oh dear... i remember i accidentally stampled my thumb and i was like...
pull out stample, look at the blood forming, said 'oh, punctured my thumb', get plaster and paste it up...
reminds me of the day in college when i got cut by that tuna can cover. ouch...
did i tell you once i was so curious about a 'certain' feeling that i actually slit my finger with a blade...
>_< tat was totally dumb... dun wanna try it again... actually, i did tat after accidentally cutting myself quite some time ago... i was like, primary that time? gosh~
At times like these..You should think of Yih Hon in form 4 where he tried to do the samurai thing with the blade cutter thing and you know the rest of the story right???
It's like a papercut multiplied 100 times
Anyways, I hate papercuts too!!! Its not that they hurt that bad..but they are just kinda annoying..
Jez..Take care of yourself...sorry I'm not able to go on msn this few weeks coz I got lots of work to do..
haihhhh....
Exams soon
hahaha..
i wanted to say that also... i freaked lala out that day.. haha...
i dont mind paper cuts... i just wrap them up with plasters... i have a few boxes of them.. hehe...
Jez, make sure u clean the paper cuts... make sure there's no dirt there... at least for a day. Make sure it doesnt get worse (mine did coz i didnt take care of them). N also make sure they dont get bigger...
Actaully... they should be healed by now... haih... too late lah my comment... hehe..
Gebuuu...
hahah, the lala inccident. i think i saw the blood but didnt really bother cuz u were seated quite far from where i was. but when u showed me the wound... *ulk*
oh man... i wanna see that samurai thingy... papercuts are the worst... no blood yet it freaking hurts worst than hell...
take care jez... muakz~
Post a Comment