V for vendetta, a vocabulary that’s somewhat vague and volatile. Some may vocalize the letter V with vociferous vitality as a vexation in the most vernacular way, but some may see vengeance, void, venom, or even verruca vested in the vitiated V.
Viva la V!!!!
Hahhaa, wat on earth did I say…? I’ve no idea… I just need someone to come tell me wat on earth happened in the show ‘V for vendetta’… I didn’t understand why and how the girl became who she was in the end. Why did Guy Fawkes want to kill the chancellor? And who was the other white haired guy? Who’s Gordon to Guy? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Overall, I like that show… its almost like the novel that I’m reading now. “Black” by Ted Dekker. About a virus that’ll mutate under immense heat that will wipe all man kind on the face of the earth, and this normal man had dreams about the future and was intended (so he claims) to stop the virus before it took over the world!!! *thunderous background and loud banging of the orchestra!!!* I would very much love to tell u the end of the story but I’ll be charged for plagiarism and also I’ve not reach the end yet…
I find some people are just born with creativity… they can come up with the worst idea and make it so popular and intriguingly indescribable that others will think its great! As what Guy Fawkes said in the show “what I have under this mask is not just flesh, but ideas! And ideas are bullet proof.” (Well, that’s not the exact words, but that’s what I got after watching it from my laptop) – And that’s y he didn’t die after being shot a million times… not until he kicked butt! To me, this show had a touch of Zoro, and a pinch of Phantom of the Opera, and a lot of Natalie Portman (she’s good, man…).
So yeah… good show it is. Watch it and ask questions… loads of them…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
atlaest now im not the oni one tat dun undertsnad tat movie...i was asking my fren wat is it about..thy were like neh liketat lo..this la tat la..im still zzzz
so jezz..is ok...u dun hav to understand...uve got me! =)
i wanna watch tat show!!! my pals have all say it rockz!!! it's a great movie! i'm gonna watch it cause of hugo weaving... marvelous acting skills...
darn it u watch it on yor laptop... i'm gonna ask my bro to dl it... =P ahhhhhhhh~ wanna watch!!!
wah, jez... i woke up 5 minutes before my finals started 2day maan... warmed myself up b4 my test... 1st time i didnt bathe to class... haihh...
THANK GOD I WAS ON TIME!!!
THe paper was as hard as a 1 year old pile of bull-dropping...
hehe...
ur blog is similar to CTS's latest blog... go check it out.. haha...
take care
yup yup... just checked it and it's really similar... i was like... what's with all the 'v'... then i realised... looks like jez's blog... =_=*
“what I have under this mask is not just flesh, but ideas! And ideas are bullet proof.”
Ehh...I love that line...I was trying to remember it after the show but couldn't..
I really enjoyed the show...at first you will be like blur-blur dunno wats happening in the beginning..But later on, the story unfolds and you got all those shocking twist...
Ehhhh..Is that the karl from INTI college Engineering that Karl??
haha... shua this is not carl...
hehe... hi Karl..
this dude went for HUGE camp, the guy who played football for OIKOS 1. haha.. the 1 jez always says she talks to his belly 1... hahaha...
how u doing karl...
how u doing jez...
wah... im actually starting to panic now that there're to exams on the same day. Eh, i think i just blogged in jez's comment box... hehe..
take care...
Gebuu all of yall...
hahha, u guys are so much fun! its ok, u can blog anywhere in my blog site. 2 exams in a day is good la. kill 2 birds with one gun shot! phuiiyo...
anyways, i didnt realize cts' blog was like that. i think he took the exact words from the show la. sumore he has meanings for each V word! that guy is 'geng'! what i did was i made up a lousy meaningless sentence that has 'V's eveywhere only.... heehee.
and yes, thats the huge camp karl, and he claims that i dont speak to his belly; i speak to his 6packs!
and shua, the engineering carl has a 'C', not 'K'.
haha.... engineering carl... hahaha....
-karl-
hi ppl im fine!!!
lol hi shua!!! hi marc!!!
lol
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
its my sixpacks wattt....
u better grow taller if not my chest hair cover ur face..hmpm
haha... HUGE camp karl VS INTI engineering carl... this is gonna be fun... :P
finally i'll be able to watch vendetta too! mwahahaha... and got tonnes of shows inside too so i won't lose to you jez!!!
movie marathon!!! :D
hey mel!!!! wazzap?
i dun hv a car la... its my uncle's... but i'm saving up to travel around aus!!! and i'm surely gonna stop by at ur place, nyehehe... dun ask me go sleep in the streets ya~
and yes i'm studying something like media communication etc etc..
yer, so nice u get to go back!!! i'll only get back in dec this year...
(i dunno y but this sounds like a friendster msg... but wat the heck)
and ppl!!! mel is my good ol' primary skool friend whom i miss oh so very much!
Post a Comment