Yeap. That’s how I feel. Not that I can’t pang sai. It’s not physical.
I noticed that when I’m very very free… I don’t blog. I’d be busy being lazy. Not that my time here has been at total waste. I’m taking time off. Doing weird stuff.
It’s when I’ve heaps of stuff to do, I’d blog. Only when constipation occurs during crazy times.
Now I’m stuck. Congested words, jam-packed lexis and wedged expressions.
I’ve got so much to say but dunno how to word it.
Its like someone u’re talking to has a hardened piece of mucus sticking at the edge of his/her nose but u cant get urself to inform him/her cuz u dowana sound rude.
Frustration is the word. But u gotta still put a smile on ur face.
Uni life is good.
Good food fed.
Good bed slept on.
Good technology mediated.
It’s all good.
Just… a little constipated.
I noticed that when I’m very very free… I don’t blog. I’d be busy being lazy. Not that my time here has been at total waste. I’m taking time off. Doing weird stuff.

It’s when I’ve heaps of stuff to do, I’d blog. Only when constipation occurs during crazy times.
Now I’m stuck. Congested words, jam-packed lexis and wedged expressions.
I’ve got so much to say but dunno how to word it.
Its like someone u’re talking to has a hardened piece of mucus sticking at the edge of his/her nose but u cant get urself to inform him/her cuz u dowana sound rude.
Frustration is the word. But u gotta still put a smile on ur face.
Uni life is good.
Good food fed.
Good bed slept on.
Good technology mediated.
It’s all good.
Just… a little constipated.

1 comment:
you are so weird. I don't like you, Jez...keke all ur posts are very weird..who are you? keke
Post a Comment