Thursday, August 09, 2007

Guilty pleasures

I ate plastic and tissue today. Of course not on purpose.

I’m guilty of having pizza after dinner ; Guilty of keeping qian’s choc chip cookie until now ; Guilty of finishing cereals in less than a week ; Guilty of having 2 lunch sessions and 2 dinner sessions in a day ; Guilty of having ice-cream and fries for dinner and having pie-floater after cakes and chips in just one night <-- those were just the account for the week…

Countless charges on ms Jezamine Chan.
But too fat to be locked up.
Court dismissed.

I’m hungry.

3 comments:

Shaun Tey said...

visit my blog if got time gurl...got christian movie! add a chatbox la...

jezamine said...

i DO hv a chat box...

eh, hv u seen the movie Amazing Grace?
not bad lo...

Shaun Tey said...

you have a chat box...ehh...why i cannot find one? hmm, maybe my com cannot load the whole page!

I haven't watch the Amazing Grace, i'll check it out.