Wednesday, September 05, 2007

bukumuka

Dear cyber hegemony,

I’ve come to a point where I’d have to say that I’m a mega looser when it comes to fads in ur world. I gave in to the waves of cyber pressure, and signed up for the book for the face.

I know wat u gonna say. “hah! I told u so!!! U’re so gonna fall for this!”
I resisted but figured I’m too tired for that, so I jatuh dalam genggaman mu.

But I have to say… its weird, that facebook. People bite each other there… they poke around, vandalize on walls and they throw sheep at each other. Now let’s not be rude here…

I guess that was why I didn’t wanna give in at 1st. modern technology… tsk tsk. They know too much. Then they make me wanna know too much. You see, I don’t need to know that much. Just wats ought to be known is sufficient. Like what time my watch died. I know that. At least it serves a purpose. I don’t need to know who bit which vampire, zombie or werewolf; or who wants to be winnie the pooh. That’s too much. Scares me you know?

Oh well, I guess your mania will never end. Keep up the good work, but bring down the bad, aight?

Your looser

8 comments:

Timo said...

Nooooo...don't give in!

There's just too much to keep up ..

Me thinks me won't open bukumuka.

dikos said...

you're too late timo.. muahaha... she's joined the slightly dark blue side.. :P

Anonymous said...

Face book...what's that? people keep adding me but i didnt register for one!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL. bukumuka? LOL. xD

my roomie says facebook is really addictive...but it's just not my kinda thing. :P

Anonymous said...

Heidi is here huh? long time no see...

Br|an said...

umm..should i say..WOOHOO JEZ!!WELCOME TO THE REALM OF RETARDS!!haha
nice to see you on facebook since i'm a retard too!!haha

Anonymous said...

davolution: you are? hehe..sorry, kinda blur here... :P

Anonymous said...

Heidi, it's ok. Why dun u check out my Friendster and see you can recognize me or not: david_yuen87@hotmail.com

You got a nice blog too.

*sry Jez..disturbing ur comment box here..u know i still love you..keke...


Davolution