I know I’m weird, but sometimes my nervous system gets weirder, and it gets on my nerves! I mean... I get annoyed.
On my weird days, I respond to things strangely. For example, I was walking to woollies with mandy one day and we had to cross some roads. Its normally *looks left, look right, no cars, then cross*. But that day… I went *look left, look right, ooo! Car! And cross*. I wouldn’t be typing this now if mandy didn’t pull me back on my jumper.
It also took me long time to type an email today. I’m even having trouble typing this. For almost every word, I’ve to hit the backspace key a few times to get the word right. Darn it! I’m tired typing this post already… hope I’ll b back to “normal” tmr.
Oh ya, btw… another mandy-quote “I’ve more receipts than cash in my wallet… not a good sign”
That’s exactly how I am now, jz minus the receipts… I don’t keep them…
Over n out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
please be alert..take care of yourself ya..haha..im s'pose to be the blur one..rmb???? :)
hahah, not any more!
Post a Comment