I often stumble upon times when I’d say “I was gonna say that but I just didn’t…”.
I think its more like ‘darn it, shud hv processed that thought faster and got it out of my mouth earlier’.
Its not that it’ll make much of a difference if I said it or another person said it. As long as the issue is settled and the matter is done, then it’s alright. But sometimes, it’ll help greatly if I presented my views there and then, instead of watching things go wrong and then only go “actually… I thought about it b4 but didn’t say anything about it then”.
In Cantonese, we cud use the words “zhar dou”. An inward tug that no one can sense except for myself. (sometimes ppl say ‘zhar dou’ after a very lame joke, but that feeling is somewhat different to this. That’s more like -.-“ swt)
Sometimes it gets crazier when I think too fast and let that thought fly thru my grey matters and then I jz conveniently forget it. How do I control the speed of my thoughts? I shud install a think-o-meter. *beep beep beep! Exceeded speed limit! Slow down or u’ll explode*
I pity those who have to have to experience the after math of jez-didn’t-say-it-earlier-loh… if I just mumbled or twitched an eyebrow to show that I’ve something to say about something, and formed the words to express it, then ppl relating to the certain issue could have done (or could have chose not to do) something about it. At least the spark of thought was released.
I should be brave. Speak down the walls that boxes me in. Scream till they break so I’ll be free from being “zhar dou”-ed.

3 comments:
Hmm..
Anything led to the posting of this entry? ..
hahah, heaps!
all the minor ones...
the small small ones of course.
JEz!
Ngo bei lei ke blog “zhar dou”
this kind of topic also can blog...
“zhar dou”.
haha!!!
Post a Comment