Thursday, January 24, 2008

not fun

Being Jez at this point of time is no fun. I’m always missing something. No matter where I am, I’m missing someone, some situation, some country. When I’m back here in Malaysia, I’m missing Adelaide and vice versa. It’s no fun.

I remember Jia Wei once told me when she was in Germany, that we can never have everything. That’s been with me for a long time now. And I’m still not accepting that line. Why can’t I jz enjoy what I have rite now and not pine for what I can’t have rite now. But that’s reality I guess.

And the thing that makes it worst is that the time for me to decide where I’m gonna b when I graduate is so freakin near. Sometimes I feel like this.

if I had afro,

I’d feel like this.

Escaping seems to be a natural reaction for me now.

So many times I’ve fallen into the deepest pits of this feeling, but every time I’ll be picked up by the hands of the One who has all the good stuff planned for me. I can’t wait till the time I get to look back and say, hey… those were good hair-pulling years.

No comments: