Thursday, January 10, 2008

welcome back jez!

So let’s get this straight. Is it true that my neighbourhood loves me so much that they always hv major renovations every time I come back from somewhere? The family from the house directly opposite renovated their whole porch when I came back for term break from Inti Nilai. The Chinese neighbour renovated the house when I came back after I finished SAM. Encik Rashid, next door renovated his whole house when I came home from Australia after my 1st year. Now someone else is fixing something major in their house near by. Just great. My neighbourhood has their theme “welcome back” song for me.

Anyhoot, its good to be back. I ate, talked, sang, and laughed till I kinda lost my voice. Now my mom also lost her voice. She either thinks this is a trend or its because she kept asking me to shut up till she lost hers too, nyahahah….

I lost count of the things I missed which I now can see, touch and feel. They no longer have to just be in my head. It’s happening! The people I’m laughing at actually talks back! Hahah…

1st thing I planned to do when I touch home ground—hug my family till they can’t breathe. Haha, but it turned out the other way round. Charmaine didn’t grow taller but she lets me kiss her now, hahah..

Then it was straight to mamak’s! Though my teh-o-ice limau was extremely sweet, I drank every drop of it. Then came crazy unpacking-day and get-essentials day. I came back with hardly any clothes, but mom handed me 3 big bags filled with clothes my size. They were from some rich friend who wanted a new cupboard. Hahahah… mom’s rich friend’s daughter rox. My bigger family also waited for me to get back to open up Christmas presents. Though the gifts weren’t that great, but my big family rox! i painted my nails with super colourful colours with Theresa. it's so bright...

Someone else rox too. Timmy boy!!! Ok, I shud call him Timmy man now. Someone’s getting old. Eheheh… I planned a surprise thing for him on his birthday with his friends, just to remind him he’s getting old now, hahah… we’ll have another full-day-date another time k?

I can expect this new year to be very different (goes the same with every other year since I graduated from primary school). Spent new year’s eve differently. Went for shua’s party on new year’s day. Of all things… it was a BBQ party. And I thought I cud have a break from BBQ when I leave Australia. But this one was different. They had no skewers! Hahah… it was fun. Almost started a band called the No-Skewers. Met some high skool juniors there.

Next day, more juniors!! Haha… this time it’s the st. john’s ambulance gang. Went for my 1st karaoke session in 2008 (yes, I expect more to come). Watched my 1st movie in 2008 with Tim (and I expect more to come =p).

Then came Thai food with my awesome friends, karaoke with my double awesome high skool friends, and a serious lame joke session with my cousins and uncles. I love holidays.

Just got back from ipoh ydy and going pangkor tmr. And guess wat… my only day at home this week and they’re tarring the road in front of my house! See… I told u, my neighbourhood loves me.

2 comments:

Timo said...

Yes hun, haha..we will go for more movies together...and mamak...and one-full-day dates..and ...whatever you want to do! :)

jezamine said...

whateverrrr~~~???

nyahahah... ok!