Sunday, April 27, 2008
all Jezed up
My dear friend, Mr. Patrick Sim wrote me a song for my 21st! hahaha, He's so cool!
it's called "Jez Me Up"
~click on the play button and enjoy!
Hey I know this one gurl
Her name be Jez
She's a little zest
And man can she sing
WIth a voice so keng
Chill out and listen
And eat chicken wings
And when she picks up the bass
And plays a riff with subtle grace
Just embrace with your thats cool face
And dance to the beat and match the pace
And sometimes
When I'm looking for her
All I have to do is close my eyes
And in time
If you listen close enough
Through the whispers of the wind you'll hear her laugh
Cause u jez up my life
With crazy lame lines
You put the mine in amphetamine
And u fight till the end
YOur heart beats determined
to see life in what you believe
And you have made the difference in our lives
Now you think that she's small
She likes Spongebob
and she's not that tall
BUt u are wrong
She is very strong
Cause she got Jesus
She's big like hippotatamus
She is a Cheras gurl
Longest pasar malam in the world
So get to know her and her lot
Log on to prettyjezzy @ blogspot
And sometimes
When I'm looking for her
All I have to do is close my eyes
And in time
If you listen close enough
Through the whispers of the wind you'll hear her laugh
Cause u jez up my life
With crazy lame lines
You put the mine in amphetamine
And u fight till the end
YOur heart beats determined
to see life in what you believe
And you have made the difference in our lives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment