My dearest BFF (not big fat friend) celebrated her 21st birthday ydy and I would wanna take this chance to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!!
U’re such a dear friend to me and I just cant imagine how my teenage years would be without and heidi around. Love ya lots!
Ok, now to the tag.
The rules:
1. 8 random facts about tag-ee.
2. Tags should be in a journal/blog.
3. At the end of the post 8 more people are to be tagged and named.
4. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. 1. I have a bass amp as my bed side table. Somehow, the ergonomics of a bass amp is more than just transmitting magnetic wave thingies into sound waves. It now holds my alarm clock, my glasses and sometimes my laptop by my bed. How conveniently cool!
2. 2. I sleep with my whole body covered with the blanket except for my toes/feet. This cant be done in winter months but usually, I like my feet outside the covers. No idea why. That’s why this is random.
3. 3. I love bananas (the fruit banana). I can eat it anywhere, anytime and it fits nicely in my bag. Plus, the colour is so cheerful. Makes me happy when eating it.
4. 4. I have a thing for good looking geeks. Enuf said.
5. 5. I collect coke cans but I don’t like the drink. Too gassy la… my nose hurts when I burp after drinking coke. Not anything else though. Just coke.
6. 6. I have a “things to ask God when I see Him” list. I might forget about the list when I REALLY see Him, but this list somehow shuts me up for now.
7. 7. I came across this super random pic the other day. Pic taken by suling.
8.
1. 8. I have amazing friends who makes naturally makes my frowns upside down.
Like heidi, I’ll skip step 3 and 4 of this tag. U can tag urself if u want to.

No comments:
Post a Comment