Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Thus says the post-graduate
Woohooo!!!!!! I made it to the end! I survived! I more than survived! I had so much fun throughout this three years of communication studies and I’m now a post-graduate (not official yet, but I’ll still scream for it anyway)!!! ... which means now I’m a jobless individual still living off her parent’s sweat and blood?
Darn it...
Alright, on a bitter sweet tone, I reckon it has been an interesting journey through the degree. More good than bad, that’s why I don’t really have the “liberated” feeling now cuz I was liberated from the start anyhow.
Hmmmm, this makes me feel like a geek or it’s as if uni is paying me to say this. But honestly I’ve no regrets doing what I did in uni and a small part of me wish I cud do it again (but heck no, I’m getting older by the second). Now the scary part comes. The REAL DEAL. The actual chunk of meat. The unfeigned mania also known to me as career-reality.
It’s one of those transitional periods where I’d panic for awhile, then slowly and eventually fall to contentment knowing that I’ve a God bigger than every single worry I have and He’s planned the best stuff for me, just like how He’s been doing all along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
has it really been 4 years now since the night you stepped into Shirley and mine's tiny puny granny house one night? Congrats!
*cryxtyn*
heyyyyy, nope, it's 3 years. close enuf =)
and, i heard the great news!!!!! congrats!!!!
Post a Comment