Monday, May 18, 2009

surprise surprise (pt II)

As promised, surprise part 2 shall be disclosed.

After EXCO meeting, Wei Jin said very sternly: “take off ur spex”. Then Huey Chi tied my hands up and they blind folded me with little effort (I was too tired to fight back as I still had some jetlag from the flight I had that morning from Malaysia). 

Then all I heard was the others saying their good-byes, as Jin and HC took me into UZY. The whole journey to my “death-place”, they threatened to throw me into an aviary cuz they know I won’t mind being trashed with yucky stuff which defeats the sabo purpose. I prayed hard that this sabo plan has nothing to do with birds or the actual idea of having my friends trying to help me overcome my fear for birds.

I stumbled out of the car still tied up, and stepped into a place with a familiar scent. 

ASHOK MACHO. 

“Esther Goh!!!” was all I can scream, and “I’m sorry... I won’t sabo u again, wei jin.... pls no birds... ahhh!”

The corridor suddenly felt like it was tripled in length when I was led to the kitchen. “Surprise!” someone ripped the blindfold off me and another dropped a huge bouquet of celery into my hands which were still bound together. Seriously, that bunch of vegetable was as heavy as a baby! 

In a semi circle before me, were beautiful and handsome people, all dressed up in red and black. Their smiles wiped out my defences and made me forget about birds instantly. I soon got to see exactly who was there when they gave me back my spectacles. Esther, Suling, Madeline, Daniel, James, Ming, Erwin, Debra, Norman, Wei Jin and Huey Chi. I was beaming, with remnants of shock and amazement of how they’ve planed this while I was away. 

After that, I was pushed into Esther’s room to change. There was a bag filled with my stuff! Saw my black dress, red cardigan, and even my bra was the black and red one.... swt...

Then they hurried me to my seat, gave me a head gear (tiara), and 1st course was served. There were little name plates on each seat, and the whole table was decorated with black and red cutlery. Entre was soup with random stuff in it (which tasted not-bad), celery sticks with peanut butter, and raspberry tart with ‘tim jeong’. Yes... random was the theme, and they ate it with no complaints! Hahaha, it was so amuzing...

Main course: indomee with James’ kung pow chicken, 2 scoops of mash potatoes with chips sticking out of it. 

Side dish: chow dou foo!!!! (smelly tofu). Hahaha!!! This was the bomb! Where did they get chow dou foo, u mite ask. Well, they got it inside their imaginations! All of them reacted like it was so smelly that they feel like puking when they took out normal tofu on sticks. They also looked at me as if I was the only weird one who can eat it, let alone stand the smell. They said they’d eat it for my sake. How nice~

Dessert: chocolate cake/pudding with ladybird chocolate on top. Yumm~
All these meals meant something to me, and they made me feel so proud to be known like this. Then we played “Scenes from a hat”, all acted by me... ish... and my fav game “Balderdash”. Carol came later, and Erwin made me a durian strawberry vanilla butter cake! It was sooo nice. Tim also got to contribute ideas and chose songs which meant something to me. You guys rock!!!!!!!!

I really thank God for such awesome friends. I just can’t thank them enough for doing so much for me, and making me feel so special and loved. I don’t mind growing old if I get this every year, heheh... thank you all!

Dan and mad left early... I need to find a way to photoshop their faces in.

For pictures, check out my facebook albums hereand here
(mom, just click on the 'here' and sign in with Chairmaine's facebook account)

No comments: