Friday, August 14, 2009

focus Jez!!!

About the rubbing-of-vicks-on soles-of-feet-b4-sleeping idea from mom. Amazingly… it worked! I’m not coughing like an off-wired machinegun now! U can say it might be psychological or it’s coincidental, but hey… I’m not complaining. I can sing now!!! Yee harrrr~

Yee Har sounds like a Chinese name. If there’s another cousin in my family, she might be called that. It only can be a ‘she’ cuz my girl cousins from my dad’s side has a ‘yee’ or a ‘ee’ in their Chinese names.

Chan Yee Har. Hahha, that’ll be awfully sad for the kid, and awfully entertaining for the rest of us.

I met a very entertaining little girl last night. Esther’s baby sis, Elise. She told me about the animals she saw that day.
E: “You know… I saw this horse! And it was very very very still!!”
J: “Oh, maybe it was sleeping?”
E: “No… because it was a statue…”
J: “…”

Back to the vick’s theory, I still can’t grasp the logic behind it. Someone said it’s to remove the ‘wind’. I only know of 2 ways to do that… u fart or u burp. But what has coughing gotta do with releasing of wind?

Speaking of which… I was glancing through my old blog posts to see how I’ve changed *cough* not at all*cough* … and I mentioned that you need to fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months to produce enough gas to create the energy of an atomic bomb (I got it from an email from Kim Yang and I posted it at 8.31pm, Friday, January 5, 2007.)

If you have a blog, go read through ur old posts. You’ll never realize how strange and peculiar you were before, and how you still are unusually quaint.

Just like… now… I am aware that I changed so many topics already from one vick’s story.

And what was I doing again? Oh yes, folding my washed laundry.

No comments: