Friday, August 21, 2009

Not a weak week

I got a second job which starts at 7-freakin’-am for 4 days a week.

I had to fill in 2 extra days for my current job and my feet hurt.

The station had a paid paneling job offered which involved training times at the oddest hours.

I embarrassed myself by crying in front of a crowd but I got to say a prayer for my dearest friend.

I had to wait on the phone super long to get to a real-life person talking to me about driver’s license in WA, who was very helpful.

A friend from Perth is visiting Adelaide for a few days and Tim only told me yesterday while I was half asleep, so can’t really meet up.

I was asked to help out on stuff at OCF but I’ll be very late for it, so I had to say no.

I’ve no time to buy black shoes but I’ve a brilliant idea which involves my old pair of shoes and a can of spray paint. Tell u more about it next time.

For now, my tornado-stricken room needs some attention.

No comments: