Wow, I feel like a modern writer/author/novelist, sitting down on my bed with the sounds surrounding me drowned by the music I’m blasting in my ears, a lap top on my lap, starring blankly out the window as if looking for the right words to use in my ‘production’, heehee. Notice that I missed a lot of blogging days rite? Well that’s coz my ever most ‘loyal’ com was down with the flu, then fell into a sudden chronic death, when (as josh put it) the blue screen of doom appeared. Goh goh (my cousin bro) gave me the ‘I’m sorry I’m unable to save ur com’ look, jz b4 hr formatted my whole C drive in justine’s hse. Well, I’ll blog about that tragic nite another time, for now I’m jz gonna blog about wat happened today.
It’s the 2nd day of the final sem n I’m beginning to hv secret nervous breakdowns already. I’ve to hand in a law media research by Friday, a creative writing essay by next Monday, law test on next Tuesday(6 chaps), English presentation on thurs together with acc’s retest, n maths quiz on fri…. that’s jz the 2nd week of the sem! I actually did some work during the hols but it was all gone when my com died last Friday. So my desperate move was to borrow horny’s wife(his lap top) for these 2 days.
This morning, I woke up from my dream when I saw a head popping into my room. It was lizzie’s calling me in a “wat the..?” tone. Class starts at 8 n it was then 8am… wooopss! I had a bad nite last nite, trying so hard making my com function normally. After it was resurrected, ntg was left in it except for a few episodes of FRIENDS n my song collection. All the other programs were gone! Anywayz..! I was still smilling =) good thing I have useful friends like lizzie who help configured most of the technical thingies, n horny who stayed up with me while I get done with my com.
Oh ya, about today(heehee, keep drifting away) went for maths class, walked around coll with angela then later with lizzie, went to the university placement office to ask about applications to unis, blah, then makan in bakery, acc class, got back to sleep, did my work, packed, law class, balik kampung, yam tong in popo’s hse, now I’m smelling good n fresh on my bed with soooo many things in my head that I wanna type. BUT, no time. So stay tuned for more of my backtracking blogs soon! adios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
mwahahahahahaha!!! i'm finally yor official alarm clock! dude... learn to wake up gal! or else i kena stay in yor room durin the exam season jz to wake you up...
man... i love me trade mark 'what the...' tone... ^^ makes me all the more important as yor alarm clock!!!
Post a Comment