Decisions are stuff that I always try to avoid, but it never stops hovering over me. So I’ve no choice but to get used to it, especially living away from home, staying in campus… deciding on wat to eat can simply give u a spontaneous headache. I can see heads of campus ppl nodding their heads now.
Last week, I made a decision—to go home n not rot in my hostel room alone (since grace-my roomie was leaving for her hometown d). I also decided that I’ll b studying at home; no shopping, no yam cha, no calling up old friends. But, sometimes I jz can’t live up to my decisions/expectations =þ
I went home n was embraced by my sis’ hug, popo’s good soup, n seas of temptations. I watched 3 movies in a day, ate tom yam mee with super chun dumplings, played ‘boggles’ with sis, n cleaned my mp3 headset with toner (doesn’t work). However, however… I managed to revise 5 chapters of law, n did 2 pass-year papers of maths! So… was my decision practically jz mou dak deng or what? Well, I wont jz get all contented with my little accomplishment. I’ll b living like a freak for the next few weeks, sleeping eating studying eating studying sleeping…. So I won’t b blogging so often. Wish me luck n strength. There’s a war for me to fight! *operation C.W.A.L.!!!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha...operation cwal... u noe in starcraft... that this cheat makes thing work faster n more efficeint... so... the person playing the game call Jezamine n SAM exam (lame name) will use this cheat rite?? hehe... faster n more efficient... wah... i can imagine lil Jez running around like lil ants working hard 4 their food... replace ants with ant, their with her and food with future...
wah...now in nilai on study camp... i think ur decisions not bad wut... i've made worse... food wise... but u did smt during ur trip home... thats good... hehe... unlike me... very easily tempted by a ball n a hole hanging in mid air... haih... but now i only have the hole in mid air... no ball...
aiya...typed so much adi...
ehh...take care there ya... stay healthy...
hope to c ya soon...
God Bless ya with wisdom to decide on food, strength n the will to study for food...
wow...thats the longest comment i've ever typed so far...
ekeke... jez all the best in yor studies ok? i'm also back home and doing law n econ... marcuz, enjoy yor hols...
watch 3 movies in a day??? -_-" salute you gal! ganbatte!!!
Post a Comment