Friday, November 18, 2005

no frisbee..... =(

Yes…yes… y din blog for so long mah… cuz exams lo. Now that I’m close to taking my clothes out from closet, refolding it n placing it back nicely again, jz to kill time, I suddenly remembered I had better things to do than that (actually was reminded of blogging by tim’s blog, heehee)
Anywayz, I was jz sitting here selamba on my desk, going thru this cool site www.jumbotak.com to wait for the clock to strike 6 then I’ll dash out for Frisbee… until… the culprit of all outdoor activities fell from the open sky ….RAIN!!!! of all things… haih… so, I shall try to express wat was in my mind for the past few days that I did not blog about.
Well, basically I went thru some pretty hard times getting myself to really study hard for my finals. Like picking up the book n reading it for the 3rd time, n doing some exercises… but the attempts were never successful. All I did was browse thru my own notes that I made when I was in class or during my revision for the past few semesters. Thank God the questions were not that bad. Some were the killer, but I managed to pull myself thru n get to the other side where the grass is greener n the skies bluer, heehee. Now I’m half way there….well, almost there. One more last bird to kill…accounts. Accounts is jz not my thing. I mean, no offence but cant they jz do business in a simpler way…?! Anywayz, I’ve no regrets taking accounts as one of my 5 subs. Made me realize that I’ll leave the counting of taxes n bills to my future husband, nyek…
Ok, enuf about studies. N more of other stuff…. Like… like… theres jz so many things…! Well, I went for planet shakers’ concert last Friday jz after my law paper. Was so cool, looking at the kids of the lead singer worship God in such a genuine way. No showing off, no “hey! Look at me! I’m on stage n u’re not! Nyeh nyeh..”, everyone was jz worshiping the awesome dude up there from where they’re standing. The crew, the band, the PA ppl, n the young ppl from all over asia. Then after the concert, I met up with my long lost (fake) cousin, timo!! Had supper then back to shua’s hse. We wanted to watch ‘into the blue’ but couldn’t hear wat they were saying but cud only see the super hot Jessica kissing her not-so-hot bf. Anyways, the 3 of us fell asleep on the really comfortable mattress n sofa(I sleep-walked to the bed later that nite), n woke up really late the next morning. It was cool having to stay over at shua’s place. Chatting with his granma in the morning with my really blur mind. Good thing horny knew wat to say to the wise lady(cuz he got up earliest)
Ok, I think I’ll blog more next time. it’s raining really heavily now, n I dowana kill horny’s wife(his laptop) using it cuz my husband(my com) is currently very very ill(according to my cuz bro, aka the family com doc)
Till next time. *peace out*

3 comments:

I am Marcuz said...

haha....yup... no frisbee after all the waiting... haih...

PS n the nite staying over at Shua's was nice... i didnt wanna wake up early actually... i just needed to pee... then gradma caught me... u noe lah... talking n talk... she's a nice girl... hehe...

Jessica Alba...wooohooo... loosing her class adi....haih haih... but still hot...woohooo...

aiya...no need to dream bout things that r impossible... hehe...

take care...

ALL THE BEST IN UR NEXT SAM EXAM!!!

kacau me anytime...hehe...

GOD BLESS YA!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe so u all had fun eh? too bad yor marathon movie didn't work. but still it was great! pity u cant play frisbee. nvm... if you go back on wed next week then u can play after acc paper!

ah... time is flying so fast now n soon v'll b goin our own ways... ~sigh~ gonna miss you all dudes man!

dud worry i'm sure yor koko will fix up yor 'husband'. god bless!

Anonymous said...

hey gurl~ just spent some time catching up with u thru your blog..glad you're having a great time over there..exams over di? if not then all the best..if yes then yay! :D

take care!