Thursday, February 23, 2006

genting trip

Finally, a day of rest for me, n I shall quickly use this time to blog about my genting trip! Hehe, I can see tim clapping his hands d…

Ya, so I went to genting with tim on city day. Hahah, it was KL day n I ran away from it. But close enuf, I saw twin tower up in genting, indoors sumore. Hhaha, it’s the ticketing booth where we got our indoor n outdoor theme park tix.

I’ve not been to genting for umpteen years, n was very excited bout it. I think the last time I went up was when I was 9, n that’s was also when my dad swore not to go up again(no idea y- n I dun think he gambled then). So tim was supposed to go for this family trip with his parents, but asked me to tag along cuz he’ll b alone when his parents wanna go pak tor. And so, my journey began when they came n pick me up, n we went to this place near bentong for lunch. N we had 2 guess the price of the food… tim’s mom was the closest… haih, me no good at guessing wan…

So when we got up to the hill, it was drizzling, n we prayed hard that it wont affect our rides… but then, there’s always indoor theme park! His parents dropped us in front of the entrance, n we got in, desperately searching for the toilet, haha (yes it was a long n winding way up). Then we tried to look for the entrance of the themepark. Well, we got lost n almost entered the casino! But, we had no interest in that n continued searching. The sign boards were very misleading n it wasted a lot of our time. Finally we asked our way thru, bought the tix, n eagerly eyed for a ride to hop on. But then!!! We cant find the line to the rides that were whooshing above our heads! Being lost for the 2nd time, I graded genting 3 out of 10… very disappointing. The place was like a shopping mall with ppl screaming on top of ur heads n u cant find the place where u can do so too….But not to fear, tim n I had something better than rides!!! A 5 mega pixel camera!! Hahah. We finally found a very very long line to queue up in (it was short compared to the others) n we snapped a lot of pix. I think others found us quite ulu… from then on, we cud be classified as cam whores!!! (that’s wat tim describes it)

So anywayz, I was proud of myself… cuz I’m tall enuf for every ride! Woohooo. Soon, we ventured out to the outdoor rides. N we saw this ride, with no line!! N we were like, yay, lets go for that! But mana tau, u gotta pay for that ride… which explains the queue less ride… but I wish I paid for it n had a super screaming time, up there in the fog. It was still drizzling but it didn’t stop us from having fun. We queued up for cork screw, n we were the last in the queue, cuz they were closing it up for inspection. We were contemplating whether to go or back out. But heck yea we went for it, even though we re all wet in the rain, but it was still worth it. I think it was the most syok-a-linggam ride cuz we didn’t hv the chance to go for the solero thingy n also the haunted house(in doors) which I heard were very good. But anyways, we experienced the 4D motion master, cork screw, the euro something something n another one which I 4got… oh!! The mines something something, ahahah. I basically jz spent the whole time queuing up with tim n saying how short the ride was.

When the sun went down n our energy was low, it was time to leave the-oh-so commercialized ‘theme park’. Tim’s mom bought dinner in this Chinese restaurant on the way down hill. It was goooood~

Well, I had a super fun day with tim. It was like a farewell thingy b4 I leave msia. Thx tim!!! Will never 4get this day of fun!!!

4 comments:

JosH said...

Ehhh..the more I look at ur pic the more I think you look like Zhang ziyi laa..I think its because of the pic you showed me yesterday..

Its been a while since I've been to Genting also..The last time I went there, I sat on the corkscreww 7 times!! (muahahahhaa...Take that!!)

Timo said...

Haha! Yeah shua..looks like Zhang Zi Yi right?! Wah..you know she turned down so many offers from her sponsors and tv interviews just to accompany me to Genting..Tsk tsk..Zhang Zi Yi wor..don't play play..

Genting was fun yah!? Amen!! Next stop...Hmm..haha...Well, we will just have to wait till you're back! :)

Anonymous said...

haha... i took jez's pick for a celebrity-comparison site and her closest IS ziyi... no kidding... my mom even thought it was her when she saw jez's pic... ^^

Anonymous said...

I know GEnting rides & games like the back of my hand =(