One week passed super fast. 2 weeks of uni gone. Now I’m used to walking around alone, having a sandwich and an apple for lunch, sleeping in the library, and waiting for the bus stop with the very big earphone in my ears. (oh ya btw, thx shua for the earphone, I think my ears are getting bigger for it, and its working fine, like got dynamic bass boost, jz that when the wind blows, I can hear the “fwoop fwoop” sound synchronizing with the music)
Since I’ve no output in the college, I allow things to go in my brain. I observe, think and analyse a lot. I can’t help but compare things. Its kinda getting out of hand, but I’ll be sick of this soon, and there wont b any ‘oh, u don’t get this in msia’ or ‘ msians wont do this… no way..’ kinda thing.
B4 the skill of comparison fades away, I better do wat I hv to do: hv some output done.
Magill is the most beautiful campus in South Australia, I dare say. Creeks, no high rise buildings(highest floor is the 4th floor with the 1st floor built slightly below the ground, hahah), chun class rooms, classy auditoriums, swimming pool, gymnasium, IBM computers everywhere, reading space under trees, bar, cafeteria, toilet papers in every single toilet cubicle, student’s kitchen with fridge and microwave oven… the list goes on. It’s not in the city, so the life style here is rather slow and calm. A lot of girls, very few boys (boohhooo).
Now, aussie fashion for most female youths: lalat sun glasses, very fair skin with heavy eye make-up, broad shoulders filled with freckles, tank top(tube), ultra short denim skirts, two bags (dun ask me why), lighted cigarette in between fingers, a bottle of coke on the other hand, and flip-flops (thongs, slippers). And I find it amusing how they fit themselves in that tank top, still having the ability to breath. They usually are bigger and the portion spreads out to every direction of the feminine body parts (ifuknowwatimean…). No offence to anyone, as I’m pretty jakun, coming all the way from a place where they name their clothes after a cage, and cheer leaders dun look like cheerleaders….
Fashion for guys: 1- polo tshirt with collar folded up, cool shades, 3quarter khaki pants, guy slippers, and a hot chick by the side.
2- round neck tshirt, surfer’s pants, flip-flops with coke in hand. (I dunno y but most guys here are rather fit and built up)
Hahha, I think I’m going too far…. Well, it’s not like that actually. Ppl here are very individual, jz that that’s the basic thing u can easily spot on ppl in the streets.
Oh ya, one thing I noticed too. The auto doors in campus can’t detect me…. I’ve to move back abit, look up at the black thingy, then only the door opens… cis cis…
Well, that’s about it… no more comparing. Learn to accept and live with it.
I love Australia!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
haha i get tat sometimes on the auto door. had tat experience when i was exiting from the main door at INTI. yup, INTI...
glad tat things are moving smoothly at SA! it's not even a month yet but soon i'm sure you'll make loads of frens!
aren't there any other Asians in your class?
wahahah auto door in campus cant detect u huh... lolx okok dun be angry.. jz laffing hehehe i din say nythg lolx..
Hahaha...maybe you are not heavy enuf so the it cannot detect you..dun worry about it!!!Just wait until the next person goes in then follow behind..hahaha
Heyyy..long time din chat already...I got exam somemore...haihhhh..
Faster come back!!!
Hey gurl!! Pwoah, i'm trying hard to imagine the aussie fashion u described..*otak sakit*...hey, why dun u take some snap-shots! erm, that is, as long as u dun get in trouble..heh heh..
auto doors eh, i can imagine how cute u look!! oh well, most of the time when i try to enter my library after flashing my student id at the sensor, it jus won't open...darn thing had something against me i suppose...meh..
anyhows, glad ur doing fine gurl.. :)
liz-- there are very few asians in my course. like 5 in 300 students are white. i think there's a china girl, a korean, n some honkees... oh ya! i found a guy from msia... only one.... he's in my group too.
joshy ong-- nvm, laugh all u want... i like being special. good thing i dun bang into the glass door if it doesnt open....
shua-- the doors open when they detect movement at a certain point... not the weight la... if it was weight, i can jump abit mah...n all the best in ur exams!!!
heidi-- haha, i'll try to take snap shots... jz imagine the fashion statement :"weird fashion, IS the fashion" and next time the libb door dun open for u, kick it! hahaha, or take books out to sell, ahahha.
Post a Comment