In 2 days time, I bought 2 skirts and a nice white top. Dun ask me how much it cost me, cuz I can argue that its on pretty good sale.
Ntg much happened to me except for that this week… so boring hor? Well, actually its not that bad la, I had fun, jz not the kind of fun which I can put it in words.
I went to paradise church ydy. and no, i didnt see guy sebastian. I went to the one in the city. Guy sebastian goes to the main one which has like 2000 plus members. anywayz, on my way out to catch a bus, a branch hit my head, leaving a scratch above my eyebrow.... well, i was looking down, thinking of something, and walking quite fast cuz it was rather cold. suddenly, kpish! the branch came out from no where and the sharp parts jz went thru my skin. ouch! but it wasnt like i bang into a tiang cuz the branch was flexible also la. but still! hurt so bad. good thing it didnt go straight to my eye. u know sometimes its smaler cuts that hurt compared to huge wounds? yeah, its like that. so... lesson learnt-- dun ever look down when walking fast.
Oh ya, last Friday Duane told me I look like zi yi… I think so too! Hahaha, but still I’m special in my own ways n so is she. I jz watched house of flying daggers last nite. It was soooooo nice! I love the way they change the role of the characters in such a short time. Walau… both the guys fought from autumn to winter for ziyi…. Phuiyo…. Sumore she can faint for so long, n not die there. But it was good, super chun show.
Ok, back to the topic, other than Duane, a lot of the others told me I look like zhang ziyi too! Ok, lets see if I remember or not : Joshua hum, Duane, Tim, Tim’s cousin Jade, Joshua’s friends, my church (TMLC) pastor, my pastor’s friend, Jason lee(TMLC), uncle meng chee, Sandra, sandra’s friends, liz, joahua wong(I think), oh ya, and this website which links who u look like by configuring ur pic… n a lot more which I forgot… ehehhe
I love ziyi’s acting skills, especially showing the expression of torture, and being in love. She’s good. And she’s soooo lucky she get to act with takeshi! Anywayz, its an honour to look like the pretty superstar! Truly an honour!

12 comments:
uhh..ok so many ppl said lu look like ziyi...mayb my eyes not workin...but definately agree with u on the takeshi part..:)
hey hey hey....
i disagree.. i dont think u look like ziyi...
i think ziyi looks like u...
(zadou leh... nice onot)
but yup, i think that way...
Geebuu...
hhahah, horny, i knew u wud say that thats y i didnt put ur name there, hehhe.
and audrey, i know y u think i dun look like her cuz u keep starring at takeshi!
hehehe.... u really knew i woyuld say that?? haih... hehe... gotta find another way to surprise u laa... erm.. like suddenly appearing out of no where behind u IN AUSTRALIA?!?!!??!
"surprise!!!"
nyek nyek...
Haha! Marcus! If ya even plan to pull off that surprise..(visit australia) ...call me along also ya!
* Star struck * ..I am in Zhang Zi Yi's blog! Eh wait..Zhang Zi Yi can type english ? ..hehe :P
woahoho, if u two appear rite here in australia, i'll belanja bbq and take u guys to rundle mall for shopping!!!
well, dun tell me that if u planning to do that, hahaha.
both the guys r gone get bloated up by all your BBQ la jez...
wa i really either missed A LOT of i missed this blog entry though i check it almost everyday... -_-"
yup, you really REALLY look like her... even my mom and my aunt says so... serious...
first time my mom saw your pic... "Is that your friend Jezamine? She looks like that Zhang Zi Yi girl la..."
=P enjoy the limelight of the ziyi-lookalike...
still, jez will always be jez... ^^ our ONE OF A KIND jez...
ZHANG ZIYI ROCKS!!!!
nuff said..
Yeahh..I agree with yih hon..Zhang ziyi looks like jez and not the other way round!!
But seriosly, you both look SO alike!!
And thats a good thing!
-kArL-
aiyor jez..we edi told u long time ago u look like zhang zi yi la....is jus tat ure a little..a little ok? not much...jus a litttllllllleeeeeee shorter n tats all...i noe some doctor for knee injury..may be u can get ur kneee done?? muahahahaha...im jus crapping..i miss toking to u in person though...take care
hahaha, i miss talking to u too karl! though its like talking to ur belly... anyways, y must i go do the leg extention? y cant ziyi get alittle shorter so she can look more like me? hahaha
ok, so now i can add liz, liz's mom and liz's aunt to the list! heheh
-kArL-
what do u mean ure talking to my belly??zzzzzzzzzz...is my six-in-one pack ok?
ooooo... somebody wanna promote his six-pack now wei... ;) nvm jez, sum times being short is good also... can sneak around faster and easier... mwahaha~
Post a Comment