I was just looking at michelle yew’s multiply pix… and I wish I had a camera… and I wish I could hv so much fun with that camera… hahah
Okok, back to serious business. Blogging has been unintentionally scrapped off my daily routine. Blame the great old I-hv-too-much-work-to-do-but-not-doing-it habit of mine =p nonetheless, I shall revive it! Though there’s ntg much to blog about, I shall say something quite profound yet blissfully unattended.
I was reading some of the course readings that day and I just realized that living creatures eat stuff that exist in their surroundings. Take for example, human beings eat veggies (plants), meat (animals), and marine stuff(by fishing)etc… other examples: lions eat animals that irritate them in their territory, birds eat worms that they can get below their claws/feet, bears find fresh water fish in their bathtub (river), and rabbits eat carrots that they dig out while digging for a hole for themselves.
Now the tricky part comes… since there’s a type of food for each living creature…lemme ask u wat’s the first food that comes in ur mind when I say the word ‘CAT’?
Am I getting ‘fish’ as an answer? Ok, now that’s hypothetically the usual response. But put more thought to it… cats live on land, mostly not near the beach or the river. So how did the fish flop its way up to the cats’ claws as they current natural feasts? Ahhhh…~ got me there too… maybe it’s the modern cats that only eat fish, cuz they come in cans and is easy to consume… or maybe from the tank where they find little glossy things moving under the aquarium lighting… so as modern ppl in this current era, we naturally place the creature called ‘cat’ as the modern cat. No such thing as wild cats that eat God-knows-what nowadays…
I think my thoughts now are getting abit messed up after the readings…
I need a life~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
nono you're not wrong... there're other cat families also like the chivet cat which eats fish!
but the part on the 'modern' cat is definitely true... who knows what they really ate ages ago, back in ancient egyptian times...
try 'DOG'... we get 'bones' right? but i'm sure they don't only eat bones... they have to eat the meat of whatever they caught before getting to the bone...
looks like i've gone nuts too... >_< anyway jez, look forward to seeing me there in a month or so!!! ^^ my blog very dead la...
in a month or so??? coolness!!!
btw, i jz found out that one of my close tuition friend's sis is studying in the same campus as i am, n she's coming over to visit too!!! so excited!
Ermm..Actually, when you said cats I think of rats lo...But cats don't eat rats..Hehe..
Miss ya
hahaha.... my 1st thought was rice... hahaha...???
then it was cat food...
hahaha...
hey, cats eat rats also wei... anyway... will let you know when i reach melbourne k? not going sydney... straight to adelaide from M... ^^
Post a Comment