Now… ask me how does it feel to stay up late, cracking my head to write about rhetoric and reasoning in a uni’s computer lab with only 3 ppl left at 11.30pm Sunday nite?
It feels cool man!!! It’s like I’m a blady hard working student who has no life! Ohh, sorry for the word ‘blady’… its like an aussie slang that is so addictive… (they even had an ad controversy over it) I shall not say that again.
It is hard to speak in polite English when the 2 of my group mates (the 3 ppl left were me n 2 of my group mates) has this oz accent which also includes all the swearing n sh.. and stuff… but I’m trying… doing well too, hehhe.
So other than feeling holy, I feel like a hardworking ar… person tonite. I’ve never felt that way b4… cuz I’ve never took the initiative to be in campus at any freakin cold nite. If it wasn’t for this group assignment, I wouldn’t be reaching home at 1.30am and feeling proud I was actually in uni at nite!
Well, its now autumn and the max temp is 19c if we’re lucky… the lowest is 6c!!! no sh.. erm.. I’m serious! I miss my short pants… they r all nicely packed in my luggage bag together with my skirts…
Anywayz, not complaining yet… we’ll see how I survive in winter… nyahahaha, I’ll b like a round fur ball rolling around magill. My campus is comparatively colder than other campuses cuz there’s more trees there… too much oxygen till mankind can’t breathe! Hahah, nola… not that bad.
Notice I’m not making sense in wat I’m typing now…. Reason: I jz wanna combo marcuz while waiting for someone to come online. Well, not really la, I jz wanna combo marcuz. End of story….
If u’ve read this post up till this point… I respect… cuz if I were u I’d b moving my cursor to the red X button on the top rite corner after reading the 1st few lines… maybe even 1st few words…
Ok, time to end this crap. I blame this fully on the sweets I ate…
Oh ya, n I failed in submitting 4 posts in one go like some crazy dude who woke up early in the morning did.
So nitez peeps~ yaw(fades away)…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
nyahahha...
ahem ahem...
I win...
(victory RoAr + Ape-chesting)
ya right... anyway, wow! 1.30am!!! that's like... well, guess since oz is such a safe country you can go back in the wee hours and not get yourself mugged. or was it robbed?
sheesh! all the words that you almost type. jez... what happen? anyway, i'm sure it's kinda hard when surrounded by all the cuss words etc... perserve...
was it the chocolates instead of the sweets that made your write like that? maybe it's the coffee...
nope, no coffee involved... if it was coffee, i'd b dead... not alive...
Post a Comment