Friday, June 30, 2006

How great is He? How great?

When things happen not according to my way,
And it’s the consequences I have to pay,
I just feel like curling up into a ball,
Then into His arms I want to fall.

Others will see the happy side of me,
But He understands more than what the naked eye can see.
They may demand me to fully play my part,
Yet all He does is patiently wait for my heart.

What more can I ask for? What more?
When I’ve a God who fills me to the core.
How less will I receive? How less?
The answer is never! And “you’ll always get the best”.

Sometimes His presence can be so tangible,
And His voice can be so loud, its un-sangka-rable,
His arms will swoop down at the right time to save me,
To save this sinful thing, so unworthy.

It’s so natural for me to keep running away,
To avoid the challenges, and keep going astray,
Yet He uses situations to call me back
So that I won’t be lost, let alone slack.

When can I be free? When can I?
Must I wait till the day I die?
Who will protect and hold me? Who will?
When I’m climbing the steep and risky hill.

Questions will come continuously
And there may be no end for this misery.
But it’s so obvious that the answers are there,
That my awesome God is always there to care.

-jez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bee-yooo-tee-foool...i wish i cud write like tat...keep it up sista!

I am Marcuz said...

yeah...

it's really nice...

hehe.. i know u probs be tired of hearing this but u got talent boob... haha...

Gebuu!!

Anonymous said...

great job on it! i really envy your talent in these stuffs... that's just so like you! keep it up!

James Lam said...

talent boobs? hahahahah

that's unsangkaness man.

Jez oh jez.

my inspiration.



i'm handsome.