Wednesday, June 21, 2006

movie freak

Dusts were flying around, the humming of the vacuum cleaning drowned the dance music from the little stereo on the freezer, and I was bz sneezing behind carpets and rugs.

This is my 3rd day in the house. Other then going out for walks in the park, up to the supermarket to buy groceries, and to aunty ivy’s house for dinner, I’ve been home for three whole days and will be home for another whole day tmr. How did I survive? I don’t know, it’s just amazing.

Lately I’ve been watching movies… at random, anything goes. I watched the 1st cd of Godfather- was not bad, only found out that the young guy was al pacino towards the end of the show.

I also watched Analyse This with al pacino in it! Was so funny when they did the scene of God father in this show… duane and I were laughing so hard…

Then I watched lemeny snicket’s a series of unfortunate events (or something like that) for the 2nd time! Still as good as the 1st time watching it. But the CD was abit cacat… it was boon pin’s. though he warned us about the scratch… we were just desperate.

Next was Be Cool. For the 2nd time… haih… didn’t wanna watch that show but cuz it was already in the player… no one wanted to move, so we (Mandy, Duane and I) just wanted it anyways)

I also watched Eurotrip! Hahah, lame show but it had the touch of reality to it… and the cool thing was… marcuz also watched that show (so coincidentally) and we both had the same impression of it, hahaha, not gonna say wat.

Oh yeah I also watched Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; and Hero. Been watching a lot of ziyi shows ever since duane pointed out that I do resemble some of her looks. And one thing I noticed from her shows… her characters are always the same. A strong minded woman, has a deep passion for something, loyal and speaks with actions. But the bad part is… she ALWAYS does stupid stuff for guys…. WHY?! ‘bai zai nan ren shou sang’ –fails in man’s hands- Oh ya, and she’s very good in dying also. Very good…

And not forgetting the lame-to-de-extreme Austin Powers! I can’t remember which one was it, but it was the one Dr Evil stole his mojo. Watched it with duane just to kill time.

I also watched Pride and Prejudice. I loooooove these kind of movies where they dress like that and have such visible cleavages. And the spoken English was marvellous, simply arrogant in its own humble way. We all melted when mr. Darcy expressed his love for Elizabeth.

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

To match with that, I watched Amadeus. The life story of Mozart. Huwah! Chun man… ppl can actually be so crazy after music! Which reminds me of my cousin Joshua. He mite be coming over to aus to study music and forget about SPM!!! I really hope that plan works out for him.

Actually I did watch plenty of other shows but I cant really remember which ones… just to name a few: The Nugget (Australian film, hv to watch a trillion times for my assignment) , 40 days n 40 nights, house of the flying daggers, shrek 2(again), Rabbit proof fence, the gay Brokeback Mountain, the march of the penguins, all that jazz, V for vendetta, take the lead, wild wild west, the castle, looking for alibrandi, Gallipoli, muriel’s wedding, cracker jack, Pocahontas(again), my fair lady (*2 thumbs up*)… and more.. cant think anymore now…

Well, these are the days where u’d be counting down the hours for weekend to come. I’m not complaining, and never will want to. I just hope I can just do something more exciting than cleaning the house and cooking (well, at least I’m trying…)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're now officially Queen of Movie Marathon!!!

darn you... watching so many good movies... and watching The Nugget so many times? >_<

ah... the penguins... kya~ lucky you...

JosH said...

You having a movie marathon kah?

Anyways, V for Vandetta is the best!!!!

You watched the march of the penguins???

Isn't that the show where.............

..


nvm...

hehe

jezamine said...

yeap, it is the show where...

and it wasnt a marathon...

Anonymous said...

march march! hup two three four... two two three four... attention!

ah... no marathon yet? i bet the penguins were the ones that did the marathon...

Anonymous said...

i want all of those~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::crxtyn::