“My tummy needs sushi more than my finger needs a ring, so sushi it shall be!”
–amanda wong, my lovely cousin sis.
Hahha, just something I find very interesting…. She would spend hours in diva (a jewellery shop along rundle mall) trying to pick the right earrings and rings. Then end up deciding to have sushi instead of buying the ring. Its amazing how girls’ brain works. And by that I cant say much about it… cuz I’m not too sure how they work…
Anywayz, this entry is not about girls’ mind, buts its gonna be about my 1st experience of winter.
The bad points:
- taking the clothes out to dry and taking them back is so hard! Its so cold and the clothes never seem to dry up… cold hands on wet clothes when the wind blows… wahhh…embrrrrracing arctic feel for awhile. Here is where the dryer will be the adored machine in the household.
- Getting up in the morning… its so nice n warm under the duck-down sheets… susah lah~
- Placing my warm butt on the icy cold toilet seat is always very irritating
- I have to keep my short pants and skirts up in the unreachable part of the wardrobe, cuz its sad to look at clothes that u cant wear now…
- U know the feeling of opening the fridge and there’s a slight cold breeze that hits ur face with a soft and gentle stroke? Well… that feeling has been to put to hold for 3 months. Now my whole earth IS the fridge! My aunt keeps the fruits outside, cuz no place in the fridge and the fruits will still stay so fresh. The fridge is kinda useless for now.
- Bad winter days can be really depressing cuz of the gloomy clouds.
- It gets dark at 4 or 5-ish every evening. And its like there’s no evening anymore!
The good points:
- dun have to use air-con in the car
- dun have to eat ice cream so fast, cuz it wont melt fast unless u’re beside the heater
- this is the most remarkable and the thing that I feel that its worth living thru winter for. It’s the fantastic setting of the sun in the short evenings. Its when I can see how God can amazingly make the colours purple and orange match. Sometimes its pink and yellow with a touch of orange. Sometimes its baby blue with a burgundy line right across the never ending sky. Its like… woah!!!!
So I wanna say… I really thank God for creating seasons. Seasons are cool. Sometimes a bit too cool till its icy cold. But still it gives me a slight glimpse of how heaven can be like when I see how great His creations are down here on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hahaha...
sounds cool!! hehe...
cant wait to go AUS!!!
rrraaa....
when does winter end?
i think the winter months are june, july n august... i guess...
is that MY sis u tokin abt???!!!..yeah..dun suprise me...lol
yup, its UR sis i'm toking bout.
hey!!! jz dropping by to say hi!! ;) haiyo now I wish I am there is aust la.. the weather here is so terrible these days sooo hotttt sometimes jz don't feel like leaving the hse cos it's damn hot la...instead of keeping all the short pants n skirts away i have to make sure that I have enough to wear cos of the terrible weather hehe anyway.. take care n miss u!! ;)
hugs..
hey jez finally get to online... for a while... >_<
anyway yup... winter can be pretty harsh but fun most of the time! biting.. chills... ouch...
but the sunsets were great! gorgeous! hm... next time wear gloves (leather ones) when hanging wet clothes... =P
Post a Comment