Saturday, July 22, 2006

pix update

I’m back! With more pix and more updates!

I recently got my hands on some old pix so I’ll jz post it up now.

I’ll be blogging bout my trip to victor harbour, but I’ll do this pic frenzy 1st. btw, I’ve posted some pix taken during the trip in my multiply so jz click on the link on the link -->



Here’s a pic of me and yuk pui. She came over to visit her bro a few weeks ago. Was so glad I got to meet up with someone from taman desa… made me feel home sick again.

And here are some pix taken during the East Side Cell dinner at Sam’s house. We had Japanese food and a German apple pie. i allocated the sushis in place. cool huh? my work of art!!! (i accidentally dropped one sushi into the pot of miso soup and i didnt tell anyone.... till they saw a little piece of floating avocado.. and some rice at the bottom... they began to be a little suspicious)
Ming made green tea icecream… (he bought the packet one, and followed instructions : pour ¾ cups of milk. And he thought he had to pour 3 or 4 cups…. Good thing he was stopped in time)
Then we played an interesting story telling game while drinking up the miso soup.
When the others left… the 7 of us played with the cam and jz did lame stuff on the couch.





after awhile, we got bored...
so we did this
just because we had almost the same jackets (of course, ming's is polo, mine is my bday gift from aunty ivy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 things that made me feel excited bout this blog, the sushi! The pictures and your beautiful friend, Yuk Pui! nice blog!

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... sushi... i had some three weeks ago and the salmon sashimi were HUGE!!! woa~ so glad that you're having fun! victor harbour! woo-hoo! i better start blogging man... it's starting to grow fungus...