Monday, October 02, 2006

Kairos

I’m a little slow in updating myself, hehe… that’s cuz I don’t hv a camera I can call my own, so I had to wait for pix to be sent to me b4 I do any updating, gomen…

Well, last week, I attended an annual OCF event: KAIROS.
Nope, it had nothing to do with yiros (aka ‘kebab’ in msia) and its not gross…

Kairos means ‘appointed time’ in Greek (I think), and it was hosted by Flinders Uni’s OCF this year, and we had it in Edwardstown Baptist church down south. It was jz a one and a half day session about LEADERSHIP. I didn’t know that it was a leadership thing until the 2nd day….=p and I did confess that to everyone present…. Heehee…

So anywayz, 1st day was cool, I learnt so much about “removing the mask”, “bible centred leadership”, “conflict resolution”, “the heart of a leader” (*cough…. I shud hv gotten the hint that this is a leadership ‘course’), and finally “spiritual gifts”. I liked the last session where all of us were split into 2 generations and had to build Noah’s ark. That was fun! It turned out looking like a coffin for Patrick (super tall dude), but yeah, we all got the message behind it all… u gotta have a vision for ur future generation…

This was my ark building team with Arthur, carol and tina as the 1st generation, and the rest of us as the siu didis and siu mui muis.


This was all of us just before we called it an end to Kairos 2006. oh ya, and the ark came in the pic too…

That’s me during makan time with carol and jane on the baby playground.



And that’s me being the tallest girl!!!! Oh tingginya aku…(I was actually jz taking a pic with laza, then suddenly the *ahem* tall* guys starting running towards me and comparing their height… they were really amazed at how tall I was…. So we took this pic)

1 comment:

I am Marcuz said...

yo!


Yer, i cant leave anything in your shouter box adi... my cookie deactivated wor.. haha..

anyways...

haha, i like the last pic.