Today….
I glued my fingers together…. Unintentionally of course…
Darn super glue… a blessing and a curse in the world of wonderful inventions
Today…
I played with a kid named Xenetia. Cute little girl. Brunei-ian mom and aussie dad. Had a fat little 7-month-old brother, Zackeriah(dunno how to spell).I asked her how old she was and she put up 4 fingers and said “two minutes!”
Hahaha, her mom laughed so hard.
After awhile I asked her again, “how old r u, Xenetia?”
And she held up her orange-juice stained hands with her thumb folded in and 4 fingers up: “too old!”
or maybe she meant “two [years]old” (silent ‘years’)
her mom couldn’t take it…
I took her to the hammock and we played there for awhile. She insisted that I call it a ‘swing’, and not a ‘hammock’.
Later I asked her “are the oranges sweet?”
Her reply was
“chwinkle, chwinkle lee-erl staah, hao-ah hao-ah hao-ah staah” (jz in case u don’t understand baby language… that was twinkle twinkle little star)
I like little kids… they’re so innocent! The other day my distant cousins, chris, josh and Jeremy came over to sleep. We played x-box and they bullied me like mad in Halo, and Halo2. It was about 1 in the morning, and little Jeremy wanted to sleep. He asked if he could be tucked into bed (which was a sleeping bag in the tent in our friggin cold backyard). And earlier that nite he knocked on the bathroom door to ask me shower quickly cuz they’re waiting for me to play x-box and he tot me how to drive the Ferrari car without driving on the grass parts. I found that so cute!!!
Today…
I’ll end here.
Cuz I had to pull a small fraction of my skin of my thumb and middle finger to bring them apart… n it kinda hurts as I type.
Darn super glue
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Supercalifrajalisticexpialidocious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I asked her how old she was and she put up 4 fingers and said “two minutes!”
No comments:
Post a Comment