Saturday, January 13, 2007

Reminiscing

Reminiscing can be a pass time or a bad habit, but for me, it’s just to entertain myself and have a checklist of what else I’ve not blissfully done that I can do in the near future. Such thoughts of malu-ation and times when I memper-toh-sui-kan my family’s name are priceless memories no one can erase.

2006 was a great year. I’m not saying it because it’s over. I’m saying it cuz I don’t mind living it one more time.
….errr, nah… that’s a bit too much.
Its just great la. U get the picture.

I left for the land of flies and barbies (BBQ). Where everdai is a good dai to die (in heavy OZ slang “it’s a good day today”).
Moved in with my aunt and uncle. Crammed myself in a puny room with Mandy (u’re the most tolerant roomie!!!).




watched the sun set with daddy




Studied hard.




Touched a kangaroo’s scrotum. Made my very own lasagne. Rocked Sam’s room. Drove my CG leader crazy. Played soccer. Became a mermaid. Drank milk and became strong. Jumped on a trampoline. Walked on granite island (jibabom!). conquered the beach. Went for an Ang Mo camp. came back from OZ land. Climbed the steepest steps of Angkor Wat. Committed a crime for being too cute with Tim =)
spent Christmas with my family... and cousins!
i had an awesome 2006!!!! And I foresee a mega awesome fantabulous year ahead!!!

3 comments:

miershyk said...

wah lao~ those pics are awesome man!!! i especially like the 'conquer beach' pic and the xmas pic with your cousins... xDDDD geng~

happ holidays!!! hm... went go inti yea?

Anonymous said...

hey! you are really funny!!! Damn it! you really made me laugh...u know that? nice pics and great post!! you have commited a crime by killing me with this!!!

jezamine said...

hey liz! i'll let u know when i'm going to nilai =)

thx devolution, errr... u r? heehee, sorry...