Tuesday, February 27, 2007

back in OZ

Leaving Msia wasn’t hard. I had the frustration of packing, the anxiety of starting a new sem in uni, and the excitement of aussie life once again to divert me from the misery of leaving my best friends.
My bass came with me, and had the privilege to sit 1st class!!!! Not me… jz the bass…
Anyhoot… I watched a few in-flight shows, sat next to a student going to Hobart (in the puny MAS plane) and a French lady from spore to ade in Qantas. How I wish I was a tad bit richer, then I’ll b able to sit my a*s on that huge 1st class seat that inclines backwards without kacau-ing the person seated behind u. so cool….

Well, I reached good-old Adelaide early in the morning, n I crashed rite into bed once I called home and tim. I didn’t sleep on the plane…. I blame the excessive entertainment. So I slept for 9 hours… there went my Friday.
So Saturday was the day I conquered Rundle Mall!!!! I met up with Vivian who jz got back from HK. Went to paradise interchange. Those were the days when I’d be waiting for the bus in winter and I needed to pee… badly…. It shall never happen again! I’ll pee b4 I take the bus!
Well, its bye bye sg. Wang, 1U, sunway… and hello Rundle Mall! We had kids meals in Hugnry Jack’s. Vivian bought shoes…. I bought a cool wallet (50% off!!!) and most importantly… I got meself… an SE K610i- midnight red!!!! Wah, I’m so glad I got this phone. Black n red… goes well with my bass =p
That nite… I unpacked.

Mandy and I need more space for our clothes…. Seriously…
On Sunday, I went to dai yee’s church and had Vietnam lunch. Check out this filter-coffee-thingy. U wait till all the coffee drips from the metal top then u pour it in the iced glass. Not bad… [durians in australia!!!]
After that we had a new friend with us. Mr. ducky. And he shall be our dinner tonite! Nyahaha…. I cant help it… I had to hold it all the way back and it was smiling at me… so I take pix la.

We also went to some show houses… hehe… uncle Jason wants to build a bigger house. And I’ve totally no objections with that. The street gave me the Desperate Housewife feel… its all so fake.

Later in the evening… GOLF! Woot~ they picked up this new game so I follow also la. That’s puttingAnd yes Tim, I’ll burn the shirt….
That’s my sifu with a nice swing
Guru dai yee and guru Jeremy
that nite... Mr Ducky became dinner.
then we made that thingy with char xiu fillings
then it was more unpacking for me.
back in aussie... its good to be back =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show off girl!! Urg....kinda hate you now...haha...you enjoy k?

Timo said...

Muahah!..
Yes yes..burn the shirt! Actually no need la..can use as "kain buruk" bah! .
Hehehe..

And the show house looked great..hehe..shift shift?