Tuesday, June 26, 2007

holi-what?

My friend said something that made me think… “y are u so happy when u actually didn’t suffer much for ur exams?”

Darn… there went my enthusiasm for my holidays…

Adding to that… my boss is making work more now… not that I hv a choice, cuz I memang hv ntg to do so work it shall be for me. Just in case u’ve not been keeping up with jez, she’s no longer working at subways (I cant believe I wrote a poem on working there, hahaha). She’s at a cozy café called Tiffany’s and the Vanilla Slice is to die for.

Oh well… something to keep my mind off the idea of robbing the bank to buy a ticket to fly home to watch transformers with timmy, who mite fall asleep and waste another movie ticket but it’ll b worth while anyways.

Haiz… holidays… dun sound so nice after all.

But then again. One cant be too sure. For all I know, this 2 weeks of uni break could be an unforgettable one =)

4 comments:

Timo said...

Hey..haha..Tiffany is my female name.

Yep! Make this holi-day an unforgettable one..hehe..but for all the right reasons lar =)

Muah!

Love you hun..

PS: Hehe..no worries, you will have many movie tickets when you are back here.. i guess its best if you stuck to the laptop-movie idea :D. free and i can fall asleep anytime i want to. :D

Miss u !

jezamine said...

hehe, i agree... laptop movies r free and can pause for toilet breaks =p
love u too~

Anonymous said...

i also want laptop movie...i love you too, tim! hehe...

P.S: can i fall asleep in your arm?

jezamine said...

yerrr! that was a disturbing comment