Friday, June 22, 2007

sejoooooook

2nd year going thru winter > sejooooooooook
A recap of Jez’s winter 2006

2007- Its so cold…
-I’ve made friends with Mr. Heater.
-I walk around the city like a giant fish ball or a mascot for the tire company [Michelin].
-I no longer need an electronic toothbrush cuz shivering in the morning will vibrate my toothbrush enuf to make it seem like an electronic brush.
-I dread coming out from the hot shower. i know i know... water restrictions... but it's really hard!!!
-I beat world record for putting on clothes fastest after the shower.
-I always feel like peeing even though u didn’t drink much water.
-I still wish I have heated toilet bowls in my house…

Its so cold it’s a shame there’s still no snow in Adelaide… at least if it snows and I get to throw snowballs at ppl then being in the cold is worth it. Oh well… spring will still be the season I ALWAYS look forward to.

Happy freezing everyone!!!

8 comments:

Timo said...

Hey! I will be experiencing all that this time, next year! :)

Hopefully, prayerfully! =)

Anonymous said...

i love the way u describe things..vry interested indeed...
i love you Jez ( sry Tim!) keke...
as what you said,jez...i love everybody!

jezamine said...

tim> yes u will =) u must!

david> thx fo dropping by ;)
yalah, u memang love everybody...

Anonymous said...

i like ur "shivering in the morning will vibrate my toothbrush enuf to make it seem like an electronic brush". hahaha... xD

man... send some coldness over to msia..msia too hot dy... T_T

jezamine said...

hey heidi,
haha, i'd love to give u some coldness... infact... i'd love to go back msia and suck in some heat!! hahah... for once, global warming is not the heated topic.

miershyk said...

hey girl... new layout eh? not bad... cool cool... i need to change mine soon... pretty boring since it's a Blogger template... waaa~ might steal a LJ template... mwahaahaha~ anyway, heater is best friend now... XD here not as cold as your place gua... but when go out, WHAM... dies of freeze...

ya lor here cold no snow... =_=

Monk said...

how cold is it? 2-5 degree celcius?
It is very hot at malaysia :P . I wish to eat ice cream everday..have u ever wish to steam bot everday (in winter)?

Unknown said...

actually... in winter, i'm always hungry and will feel like eating anything... icecream also be craved sometimes, hehe...