
Love letters are such unique things.
Well, at least it makes u feel unique—directed just for u from that someone who is so marvelous, and that someone so freakin loves u.
Well, at least it makes u feel unique—directed just for u from that someone who is so marvelous, and that someone so freakin loves u.
I get love letters quite often =p thanks to email. Albeit there’s the distance, love letters r still sent by my guy~ makes me feel special.
But yesterday, I read a love letter that made my heart skip countless times, my face blush and my whole body melt, as I fall in love with the sender of that letter, all over again.
He said he loves me *blush* and he never did or will stop loving me *blush even more*
He said he’ll always pay attention to me when I wanna say something.
He said no one can take away his love for me.
He said he’ll give me my desires cuz he love me that much. He already gave me his everything…
He said his love for me is beyond understanding.
He said a lot more things that blew my mind away.
I guess he’s like that because he IS love. [1john 4:16]
I fell in love with the one who created the notion of love and gave it to me so lavishly I can’t comprehend why.
[Zephaniah 3:17]
This special letter comes in many forms and it makes me fall so in love every time I get these love spells from Him…. So romantic~
But yesterday, I read a love letter that made my heart skip countless times, my face blush and my whole body melt, as I fall in love with the sender of that letter, all over again.
He said he loves me *blush* and he never did or will stop loving me *blush even more*
He said he’ll always pay attention to me when I wanna say something.
He said no one can take away his love for me.
He said he’ll give me my desires cuz he love me that much. He already gave me his everything…
He said his love for me is beyond understanding.
He said a lot more things that blew my mind away.
I guess he’s like that because he IS love. [1john 4:16]
I fell in love with the one who created the notion of love and gave it to me so lavishly I can’t comprehend why.
[Zephaniah 3:17]
This special letter comes in many forms and it makes me fall so in love every time I get these love spells from Him…. So romantic~

5 comments:
now i'm so in love with you. NEw beginning, New days with you..
haha, hi gurl how are you? having fun? I could have guessed who you were talking about after that 1st sentence: He said he loves me *blush* and he never did or will stop loving me *blush even more*, rather obvious.
david> eh.. dun create confusion k? hahah, keep it to urself =p
how's u been ah?
shaun> hey!!! its been awhile since we caught up. yeap im having fun, and yeah, its so obvious, heheh...
I know Him too ! =)
Post a Comment