Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Child labour

Haha, nola, it was done voluntarily by us—the two regular users of the bathroom. Cuz of fogs from hot showers, the ceiling started to crack and it didn’t look good. So we had to paint it before it gets worst. I have to admit that sometimes I don’t turn the fan on cuz its so darn cold during winter… so yes… suffer the consequences I did.

Mandy and I had to 1st scrape the original layer of paint, then sandpaper it till its smooth, then paint new layer on. All three steps are super tough… our necks were so sore after that. Took us more than half a day to finish it… then hv to clean up sumore. Aih… why can’t we have plastic ceilings with cool glittery starfish that can float in it? Nice, entertaining n hassle free.








6 comments:

dikos said...

Why oh why do you degrade us so?

Wear united jersey? Takpe.
Wear united jersey take picture? Takpe.
Wear united jersey take picture painting ceiling? WOMAN YOU MAD??!!

Unknown said...

1 word, sha...

bluek

Timo said...

Eh?

I thought I told you to burn that Devil's jersey ages ago?!

Use it as table cloth ke..or to wipe your feet la..

why are you still having it?!
and wearing it?!

Tsk tsk..

Unknown said...

same word...

bluek

Anonymous said...

kamikaze!!..man u, u man u fan!!..kah yao!..
awte

Monk said...

hi jezamine... check out ur goh goh blog.. i mean sebastian's blog..http://loadmovienum.blogspot.com/

kasihan y dont pay some $$$ for guys to do it for u ...?

p/s: i am not spam bot ... i am human