Monday, December 17, 2007

continue~

And so, the story continues.


Thanks to chilli padi Dr. James Wey, and Dr. Kang Meng, we all had shelter for that nite. (7 guys in this room) (6 girls in this huge apartment unit *smirks*)


We went to Victoria Market the next morning. Got a little lost, but it was all good. We kept asking strangers till we got there. Met up with Debbie G and a Victorian OCFer (forgot his name..). Then we went to DFO- direct factory outlet near the Tullamarine airport. Pls pardon me of my spelling.. I’m jz typing however I’m saying it.




I told esther to prevent me from buying shoes. And guess what I left that place with… yes, this pair of sneakers! Its ori Puma shoes weyyy… and and…wait for it… it only costed me AUD 21!!! How can u not buy such a thing?! Plus, it’s glossy~ and shiny~


After we had our fair share of shopping, we went back to the city to walk around china town and we had to taste some Krispy Kreme to say that we’ve visited a place out of Adelaide. We met Aaron (AU), Lydea (flinders), and James (vic). Then we had a major sugar high crisis. Had to work it out by walking to Lygon street for dinner. Waited for about an hour for a seat. Met Arthur (vic), and little Sam (AU). The food was not bad at this thai restaurant except for James’ vegetarian green curry… smelled like the toilet bowl. Jane, Deb and I shivered everytime we ate/ smelt it. Cant believe James ate all of it.

We walked back high on oxygen, trying to keep our voices low, but it wasn’t working. All excited about convy the next day day day day *fades away*



No comments: