Wednesday, December 19, 2007

randomEST poem

Hahhaa, I still can’t stop laughing….

I’ve been packing my stuff on and off these days, while preparing for mandy’s bridal shower and getting ready to move out and go home. And I found this poem written a long time ago, nicely tucked away under my stack of stuff.

Lesson taught by a good friend of mine *ahem* esther*cough*: Never to throw a stack of paper away without looking through them. So yes, I found this… and it’s weird reading what I wrote long time ago, and still think it’s funny. I must say… it’s rather random.

I’ll tell u a story, not to get glory,
But to twiddle with tunes ad rhymes.
Almost every dress, I have must be in xs,
But maybe I’ll still grow in due time.

Every 5th hour, I sing in the shower,
And the cold weather makes it worst.
Withered old flowers, I throw in the plougher,
Just like how we rehearsed.

I’ve to finish my essay, makes me go crayzay,
And now my brain is stuck.
Just like toilet tersumbat, when flush terlalu lambat,
Makes me wanna scream … (no, not that)
Makes me wanna scream “tough luck!”

Back to work now, gotta finish it somehow,
I just gonna write my best.
I’ll make it funny, sometimes a little corny,
Well, that’s plain ol’ Jez.

Hahah… cant believe I wrote that…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...that was so funny!!!!